3. Layla

My relationship with Layla is something different from my other relationships with like Marc or Steven hell even Jake. But with Layla I feel like I want to open up to her but also don't.

God when I first met her when she almost ran over Steven cause he was out of a storage unit

she obviously knew who me and Steven were but we didn't know her until she told us she was our wife, which I still don't remember what happened after

no way home cause I black out for like a few months maybe one or two so it may have happened inbetween there not entirely sure but moving on.

We got to Steven apartment unit, she began to take out a paper which handed to Steven first was divorced papers which I found out after Steven read it and I took it out of his hands

We question why and Layla said Steven or I guess Marc sent them without signing them. After that some people cops I guess were that our door, Layla went to hide I know where.

Skipping to where we have to go down into the tome of Alexander something something, I unfortunately got a call from Stephen, that I need to come back to NewYork to help him with something.

I have to tell Steven that I couldn't go with him and Layla which he question why and I gave him an answer which was "it's kind of private stuff Steven since I'm an Avenger" he protested and was really disappointed but understood it was private information and I need to leave so he let me leave, I told him he need to not tell Layla I left to NewYork he accepted and told me he wouldn't tell her and we gave our goodbyes and left our separate ways.

Fast forward to way they defeat Harrow and Marc and Steven get "release" from Khonshu's grip and make it back home to Steven's  apartment with Layla. All three of them go back into their normal schedule of waking up and going to find work.

That's until one late night after Marc and or Steven's date with Layla they find Night laid across the floor passed out from either blood loss or exhaustion, they need to know right, there took Night into the bathroom and clean him up and put him on the bed til he woke up the next morning.