The Crash

Tylahs long wavy blonde hair thrashed all over the place as the plane went down. The look in her little brothers eyes made her tear up so much more. Her mum looked at her with uter terror and mouthed "im sorry" to her. Tylah grabbed hold of her brother and held him so tight.

"It will be ok jake," Tylah wispered "im sorry, I love you"

CRASH!!

She woke up blood all over her hands and legs. Tylah couldent hear anything. She turned to face where her brother was sat. He was there, faceless with no expresion on his face. Blood dripping of his head and face. She reached over to shake her brother. No acnoledgement that he alive. Tylah started to cry harder. She then pushed her brothers backwards and looked over his shoulder to her mum.

"MUM" ,Tylah yelled, "MUM ANSWER ME"

She gave her mum a nudge. No response. She started to cry even harder. Tylah scrambled out of her seat with cuts and scratches all over her legs and arms. Tylah was in the middle lane of the plane just walking along. As tylah walked slowly along she saw all the hurt and dead people. Quickly tylah had to get out, the back of the plane was starting to explode with flames. Quickly she scratched at the side door of the plane. Finally with some great kicks it falls of its hinges. While the door falls to the ground, she realises it wasent her that got it open. People where stood on the other side. When the door did finally fall the people ran in, grabbed tylah and dragged her out.