Episode 20 (May Sweeps/Part 4)

Pine Valley Hospital – Elevator

After calling someone over the phone that was in the elevator, Henry got down, guided and assisted Randi. He told her to breath and relax at the same time while she's in labor. The elevator wasn't moving or even budging at this time so they had no choice but to have the pregnancy take place here. Henry was at the female's side and held her hand as he looked below to see what was going on with the baby or if it was time for Randi to give birth.

Randi – "Well?"

Henry – "I can see the head coming out so far"

Randi – "Then it's time.... please Henry.... don't abandon or leave me hanging"

Henry – "That's not going to happen, I promise you"

Randi – "You better mean it because if not then you're going to be exposed, you'll PAY!"

Henry – "Right there Randi, keep up that energy for the boy or girl you'll have in this world alright?"

Randi – "Oh screw you Henry.....OH!"

Randy grabs Henry's hand and squeezes on it before the man clenches his teeth in pain.

Henry – "Randi, you're breaking my hand!"

Randi – "So what? Are you the one in pain all the sudden and not me Henry?!"

Henry – "Never said that Randi, you just need to-"

Randi – "Too bad! Stop complaining, you're not the one giving birth here! It's me, you're not suffering at all!"

Henry – "Just keep pushing, okay? Don't give up"

Randi starts to push one time after another before closing her eyes sharply, trying to breath in and out at the same time.

Randi – "Is it out yet?"

Henry looks below and sees half of the baby's body coming out.

Henry – "Were halfway there Randi"

Randi – "I don't know if I can do this"

Henry – "Yes you can, believe in yourself"

Randi – "Oh no, no no"

Henry – "Yes Randi, come on, just about there!"

Randi – "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Screaming and pushing all the way, Randi made sure to go at it very hard and heavy before she stopped after hearing a crying baby. Henry looks down once more before seeing the baby who was fully out of Randi's womb. Henry took the baby and handed it over to Randi who got a good look at her sweet little girl who's come into the world now thanks to the help of Pine Valley's DA. Now if they could only get the elevators moving as it started to move up to both Randi and Henry's relief.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jamaica

Pete was with Edmund, Julia, and Noah as they explained everything to the man whose wife in Celia was missing along with Julia. Pete at least started to understand the entire situation, but the man didn't like it still. Celia could get killed because of these monsters and all because of Julia, Noah, Edmund and Julia as well. He hated the thought of anything bad happening to the woman who he met a long time ago when they fell in love during that moment.