THE BIRTH OF THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel descended without any problem, to hell, and always hid, to see what was happening.

In hell, Satan was nervous about the arrival of his daughter, while he was listening, Lilith was screaming to bring her daughter.

The more time passed, the more nervous, Satan became, not hearing his daughter cry. He could not wait any longer and, on several occasions, he wanted to go inside, but Paimón, went out to Satan to wait with him because it can delay a few hours, the arrival of his daughter.

After Paimon's response, Satan calmed down and decided to wait patiently for his daughter, to arrive, while Lilith did her labor.

In all that process, VALAK was with Lilith, so that nothing is out of control, and that everything goes perfectly.

After two hours of arduous labor, Lilith gave birth to her daughter, just one daughter.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel saw the daughter of Satan, for the first time, and could realize that she is beautiful, to be the daughter of Satan and Lilith.

On the other hand, the Archangels Shamsiel and Uriel were watching, and examining, the baby carefully, and they could see that, from the waist down, she did not have the body of an animal, as did her father; on the contrary, it is completely human.

Paimón gave the baby to Lilith, to see her for the first time.

Lilith was moved to see her daughter, who could not contain her tears, and those tears are tears of happiness.

The simple fact, of having her only daughter, in her arms, felt like a mother's love and tenderness, she had never felt, was born within her.

When Lilith saw her daughter yawn, she got too excited, and would not stop kissing her.

After contemplating her daughter, she began to breastfeed her daughter, and at that moment, she united with her daughter more.

When she finished, giving her daughter, food, and love, she gave her to Paimón; so that, he could take her to Satan, who was waiting outside.

When Satan saw her, he said the following: "My beautiful little princess, owner of my heart, I will love you unconditionally, and I will protect you, and defend you, with my life," said Satan, as he saw his daughter happy, and at the same time, tears came to him of happiness.

After looking at her carefully, he realized that his daughter has a bit of both, but, more of him than Lilith.

"Your name will be Lilith Satan. Lilith for your mother and Satan for me, Satan", said Satan, happy and proud of having chosen the name correctly.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel, could not believe what they were seeing. Satan, feeling love and tenderness, for his only daughter, and for the first time, they saw a completely different Satan than he normally is.

They could not believe, how little Lilith Satan, could touch Satan, Lilith, and everyone else in that way.

At that moment, the three Gorgons appeared: Medusa, Esteno, and Euryale.

When the three Gorgons, saw the daughter of Satan, they could notice that although she physically resembles Lilith, she mostly resembles Satan and even physically.

"What is the name of this beauty?" asked Euryale as she gave her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Her name is Lilith Satan," Satan replied, proud to be her dad.