DECISIONS

Francesca, Satine, Peter, Agnes, Sabrine, Drake, Conrad, Bentley, and Aldous, they were determined to be baptized by the Satanic Church and receive Satan as their only God, what they had to do is, find a Satanic Church in Beverly Hills.

They searched everywhere and found no Satanic Church.

They were about to give up when they heard that they just opened a Satanic Church in Ipswich - Massachusetts.

As soon as they heard that, Francesca, Satine, Peter, Agnes, Sabrine, Drake, Conrad, Bentley and Aldous and the dragons who are Mattew Azarian and Rick Cain, made their reservations to go there.

Also, they made reservations for their parents, because they did not want to do this, without their support.

As soon as they had everything ready, they notified their parents who were happy with the news.

They agreed to meet at the Los Angeles International Airport at six in the evening, to be two hours before the flight.

They were told that they would travel this Friday; so, they have everything ready and everything that is needed for the christening.

Before making that trip, they decided to go to the Catholic Church, to see and see if they would regret the decision they had already made.

That same night, they went to the Catholic Church, to see if it filled them or managed to fill that void that they were feeling.

Before mass, they could notice that there was a confirmation; so, they went in to see what it was like.

As they went forward with the confirmation, they felt that they were not filling that void that they were feeling, and they felt that something else was missing.

Anyway, they decided to stay to see what all that was like, because for them, that was something new.

After that, they listened to the ten commandments of the Catholic Church.

After hearing that and no matter how hard they tried, the Catholic Church could not fill that void; so, they decided to leave, because they felt that they were not going to achieve anything with the Catholic Church.

The day came when they had to travel and they were super excited and even more, because they would travel with their parents.

Everyone was excited, including the two dragons, because it would be the first time that they would all travel such a long distance.

They stayed at Rogers and Brown House Bed & Breakfast, which is an inn.

They felt that the place was cozy, and that the atmosphere lent itself so that all the people who visit the place feel as if they were at home.

As soon as they were given the keys to the rooms, they thanked them for the hospitality and immediately, they went to the rooms, to leave their things there and go out to find where the Satanic Church is.

When each went to their respective rooms, they noticed that it was warm and welcoming and that the view was fantastic. They left their things and went quickly in search of the Church.

They enjoyed the trip to the Church and fell in love with the fantastic scenery that Ipswich has.

As soon as they arrived at the Church, they could notice that the Satanic Church is white with red and that, above the door, there is the golden pentagram and in the center of the pentagram, there is the face of Satan.