1979

"three"- taehyung. "seven" - jungkook .

"Can you make this happen three?"

The eight years old boy sat on a chair inside a white room with cables attached on his head answers a 'yes' to the man sat in front of him. The boy places his hands on his lap and closes his eyes trying to concentrate to make the request of his 'papa' happen.

The man in front of him waits before the surrounding changes from the white tiled room to a field full of grass and dandelions and flowers. They were still sat up on the chair provided from the facility but their surroundings were changed, it was like they transported but that is not what the reality is.

They were still in the room they were before except in the eyes of the man in front of him and the people behind the glass checking on his vital status, they were on a beautiful meadow. It was an illusion. A beautiful illusion caused by the boy sat on the chair that now has his eyes open.

But the illusion doesn't last so much longer and it soon fades away from the watchers vision and now they're seeing what reality has laid up on them, the people around the boy blinks their eyes and smile on results they had on the testing.

The man smiles at the boy and reaches out whipping the small blood that trickled down on the brunettes nose.

"You did good three. Lets try again tomorrow"

"Okay papa"

The brunette gets up from his seat and holds the hands of his papa that's reaching out for him, the man walks out of the testing room with the guards opening the door for them. The boys hair was brown but due to his hair cut like a shaved one people will not see the color clearly. The boy hasn't questioned his papa about it and he doesn't plan to and neither does the other kids he is with.

The two turns around a corner and from a few feet away the boy can see a woman holding a boy, maybe around his age or maybe younger, heading to the same way they came from. An eye contact neither of the two realized to have made hold and as they pass by each other with the adults holding them greets each other, one of the two hears a voice echo around his head greeting him.

'Hello'

The unknown voice whispers inside the brunettes head and for a moment the boys eye a widen before going back to their normal one. Three turns his head and watches as the boy who can somehow have telepathy with him disappear as him and the woman with him rounds the corner.

The boy fixes his gaze back in front of him as he and his papa near the door of his room, they won't probably cross paths again but the brunette can't help but be curious of what happened and who that boy is.

••

The brunette woke up a few hours after their sleeping time, he blinks his eyes open as he glances around the dimly lit room and wonder why was he awake. Usually he would sleep a few minutes before their sleep time and wake up the same way before their wake up time so the boy waits for a couple of minutes and once the boy gets the hint that it's probably still hours before morning, as he heard one of his papa say one time during 'day' or 'wake up' time, a pout unconsciously forms on his lips.

He tried getting back to sleep but after what seemed like hours of trying the brunette can't.

Three decide to entertain himself by trying to make himself hallucinate being with his papa playing or laying on the grass he illusion earlier but again he can't, he seems to have everyone hallucinate of what he wants them to but himself.

A slight bang coming off from beside of his room snaps him out of his thoughts and concentration, his body slightly jolts from the shock and he glances at the wall situated on his head.