Chapter 2: New Mission

You were about to leave your office to collect the debt of a merchant who is 2 months due when a knock came to your door "come in" you said
a fatui diplomat came in, bowed and said "Her majesty the Tsaritsa wishes for your presence in the throne room Ms. Y/n" you looked at him in the eye and nod. Walking to the throne room you met your brother at the door. He looked at you and said "Did the majesty called you or are you here to sent a report" "Her majesty wishes for me in the throne room" You reply he furrowed his eyebrows and nod.

Upon entering at the throne room you and scaramouche bowed at the Cold Archon and said " You wish to see us your majesty?" As the Tsaritsa looked down upon you she smiled and said "Yes as matter of fact... Both of you who are from Inazuma..." you and scaramouche look at each other knowing where this is going She want the electro archon gnosis. The tsarista smiled " I know both you can get it directly. Now I want it done immediately the faster the better" she said.

After the meeting your brother wants to talk to you regarding the electro archon gnosis. In his office he told you about severing ties with the fatui after taking the gnosis you looked at him with pure shock " I wish to do it alone but if i do all my punishment will be brought to you so I wish to ask if you want to follow me?" he continued "Brother I was made to be with your side, I will follow you everywhere you go" You replied with no hesitation. He look at you and ask" Are you sure?" "Did I stutter?" you retorted He smiled at you " Very well, Let's get ready we will leave for  Inazuma tonight" you merely nod and left you heard your brother muttering something but did not bother to ask your things were already packed and was already bought to the port.

Upon arriving to the port with your brother you took one last glance to the land of snow knowing this will be the last time you see it as a harbinger you sighed and went aboard following your brother. This is it back to land you loathed, The land of Eternity. "Good bye Snezhnaya" you whispered.