Chapter 3: Inzuma

Arriving in the fatui camp you were led by a fatui recruit in your tent that has been already set up you gave him a nod and jerk your head in the tent opening which he bowed and left leaving you on your own thoughts your brother will be the one thinking of the plan. You sat there deeply in thought of plans and strategies when your brother went in the tent and said "Thinking of a plan whe  we don't even know where the gnosis is" You looked at him when something clicked Thats right who has the gnosis now when even Ei did not even need it. The shogun? Is it in rhe puppet she made? Or ... the person who she only know and trust... "Yae miko" you replied looking at him he looked shocked clearly not expecting that answer. "I haven't think about her I thought it was with 'perfect puppet' tell me how did you think of her?" Knowing him you know he knew it was her he just want you to express your own thoughts when you shook your head and sighed He looked at you and hug at you and said you should start expressing your thoughts you know you looked at him nod knowing that will not going happen. You went outside you took your coin and flip it *Tails* you smiled and start to take a walk when you end up in a familiar forest "Chinju Forest" you smiled and start walking to the creek and dipped you feet reminding you on the day you met a boy crying you remember him well a boy with a light blue hair not that light though however you never knew his name or did you even ask for his name you sighed and stand up put on your sandals and went back to the camp.

Your brother than starts to consider Yae miko as one of the holder of the gnosis and started to think of a plan this might take a while you sighed softly as you were about to go take a rest when a thought pop up Scara always like tricolor dango that might help him think you smiled to your self you went to your tent grab a bag of mora ace it in your inventory and left for inazuma city halfway through your journey you met a couple of treasure hoarder "And here I thought the Shogunate is taking well care of these kind of people... looks like I have to deal with them...fast" summoning your polearm one of the people notice you and whistles a pretty lady we can get used to you. You frowned and started to walk to them and smiled "Wisterias" summoning your elemental burst as electro shaped wisteria petals surrounded them leaving them confused as your attack has increased damage and leaves petals at every strike finishing everything with a rain of electro shaped wisteria petals you looked down smiling "nice no blood brother won't know" you then made your way to Inazuma city with no trouble. Upon arriving to Inazuma city people looked for you looked like the raiden shogun but despite the stars you made your way to store and bought a few tricolor dango and sakura mochi when a voice so familiar "My my you came back nowing your here your brother should be here too" Miko you turned to looked at her and took at your coin she smiled "you still have it I see no one left an impression on you yet" you flip it *Tails* you blinked "Indeed I came back with brother however he's not in Inazuma city Miko, Good bye" you bowed and left "Same as ever I see, But why did you both came back? Are you here to meet her once more or something else?" she sighed and just went back to yae publishing house to discuss who knows what.

Arriving at the camp with no troubles you found your brother worried shock when he saw he ran and said "Where have you been?" "Inazuma City" you said showing him your purchase he looked at you and sighed "Let's go and eat it then" He said pulling you to his tent. Eating your purchase you told him about your meeting with Yae miko he looked calculatimg and nod. Bearing night you went back to your tent.