The Date

I woke up and saw I was somewhere else and panicked. That is until I saw Jen sleeping next to me and I snuggled closer to her. I started to fall asleep, then I woke up from Jen's annoying alarm clock. Jen then woke up and I kissed her cheek. We both brushed our teeth and kissed. Then I helped her make bacon and eggs. Let me tell you I'm 25 and I don't know how to cook good. But Jen, she's really good. After we ate and cleaned the dishes, I got dressed in my Peter Pan outfit. Then I walked downstairs and saw Jen dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt. "Hey Jen why don't we go on a date tonight at that Italian restaurant?"
"Yea what time?"
"6:30 and I'll pick you up." She nodded and we kissed. Then I went to the set with Jen and saw Sierra. I ran up and hugged my little 'sister'. "Hey guess what?"
"What?"
"Tag your it!"
"Oh I will get you Em!" I ran away laughing as Sierra chased after me. She got me then I ran after her but I tagged Lana who wasn't filming today and I ran. Me and Sierra got most of the cast to play. I plopped down next to my dad and sighed, then Lana plopped down beside me. We were chilling in the break room. I used my dad as my pillow and fell asleep.
"Hey Em, wakey wakey." Someone was shaking me and calling my name. I groaned and shooed her hand away. Then that someone said "I guess you don't wanna go on that date with me. I shot up and looked at Jen then got up. Then I went home a got dressed into a purple dress and black heels.
It's 6:15 so I got into my car and drive over to Jen's place. I went to the door and got Jen. I opened her door for the car and closed it when she got in. I then got into the car and started it, the I drove over to the restaurant. All we did was talk and eat.
"Thank you for tonight. And I would love to be your girlfriend."
"Really?! And your welcome Jen. I-I love you."
"Love you too Em. Goodnight."
"Night." I then kissed her and went home. I then called Sierra and told her everything.