Meet Jessie and What?!

So today Jared called me and told me that Sierra is awake and they're coming over today. So I got dressed into my EvilRegal shirt and blue shorts. I then went downstairs and answered the door. Once I opened it I engulfed Sierra into a big hug then Jared. "Hey Sierra I want you to meet my sister, Jessie. she's my half sister and we share Colin as our dad."
"W-what you never told me you had a sister! Where is she?"
"Hey Jessie get your lazy butt down here and meet Sierra!"
"Ok coming!" She ran downstairs and and stood next to me. "Hey I'm Jessie and you must be the famous Sierra Dallas. Pleasure to meet you."
"Pleasure to meet you too and this is my boyfriend, Jared Gilmore."
"Omg the Jared Gilmore as in the one who plays Henry?! Omg omg omg your Jared Gilmore! I'm such a huge fan!"
"Geez Jess don't freak him out by staring at him and Jen wants to tell you guys something too." I led them all into the living room where Jen was watching tv. "Hey Jen! Sierra and Jared are here."
"Ok hey guys nice to see you Sierra you put Em through a good scare. So I wanted to tell you after Jesse Spencer raped me, he got me pregnant and now the baby's mine and Ems."
"Yo-your pre-pregnant?! Omg first it was Em now you?!" She then looked so shocked.
"Hey you ok?"
"Yea it's just a lot of stuff to take in so I'll see you tomorrow at the set, all of you right?"
"Yea why?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow."
"Ok." She and Jared then left and me, Jen, and Jessie watched House M.D.