Special Dragon... Oh, and Honey Drops (Moon x FlamesilkSilkWing!Reader)

Hai! First oneshot! ^^

I apologize if I get some characters OOC but I haven't reread Arc 2 in a while.

This happens after all the books (Alternate ending, so what I pictured that happened was after the Othermind was defeated there was a new animus unaffected by Jerboa's spell a couple years later that used their powers to create a giant open-ish tunnel from Pyrrhia to Pantala).

In this one your name is Palmfly. You have dark orange scales that are lighter on your head, arms, and tail, and you have light orange wings. You also have swirls of dark blue along your scales,a dark blue raccoon-looking mask and dark blue wing patterns. Sorry but I'm gonna put some ready-made stuff in for the reader most of the time, but that is mostly because  dragons are so varied with multiple colors and such to take into account. It's just easier this way.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

"MOOOOOON! Another year at Jade Mountain Academy! Isn't this great?! It's our third year!! And OH MY GOSH THERE'S GONNA BE SILKWINGS, HIVEWINGS, AND LEAFWINGS THIS TIME! OH AND HYBRIDS!" An excited pink and gold RainWing bounded up to a small, passing NightWing, beaming.

"Oh? Hey, Kinkajou. Yeah, it's great! It'll be great to be with Qibli, Winter, Turtle, and Peril again. It's nice that Peril was our SkyWing addition ever since last year."

"Well you've definitely kept in touch with Qibli especially!"

"Kink, stop. We've ended our relationship, Qibli just cared too much about Winter, end of story. We're just friends. Okay?" (YEAH THATS RIGHT I JUST IMPLIED QINTER XD)

"Fiiiiiiine. Did you hear about the new dragons to our Winglet?"

"Yeah. There's a new MudWing named Swamp, a SilkWing named Palmfly, and a HiveWing named Termite. And Willow will be our LeafWing this year."

"Gee, you remember so much still!"

"Hearing it on anyone's minds helps..."

Kinkajou nodded, though scales flashing an even more impossibly bright yellow and pink when she noticed a certain green SeaWing landing nearby with two others.

"Aaaaand, she's gone." Moon shook her head, watching the RainWing dart right up to Turtle.

She took a moment to look around, observing the dragonets strolling through campus. They were of all tribes, including hybrids. Some in particular were a SeaWing-MudWing, a SkyWing-IceWing, and a SandWing-SilkWing hybrids.

Moon turned her head to a loud collision, a bit surprised. Normally she would hear the dragons' thoughts before it happened but this time she didn't hear any focused on incoming dragons. 'Oh. That explains one of them.' She thought as she slowly started to make her way over to the dragons. One of them was wearing one of the pieces of skyfire.

On the ground was an IceWing and a wingless SilkWing, one of them looking pissed and the other looking completely clueless...or not even paying attention and reading a book, a small leaf satchel around across her chest. "Watch where you're going, you brainless SilkWing!"

"Winter, calm down." Moon padded over to him, touching wingtips to quiet the IceWing. "I'm sure they didn't mean to bump into you."

"H-huh? What?" The wingless dragonet finally looked up from the book they were reading, staring at Moon and Winter in confusion.

"Did you seriously not notice, butterfly?" Winter scowled, his tail lashing furiously.

"Notice wha- Oh. Did I run into you? Sorry." They ducked their head in apology as they stood up.