✨BakuAkaKuroKen✨(Angst/Fluff)

We All Love Each other.
                       (Angst/Fluff)

All Warnings:

- My/An AU.

- Panic/Anxiety Attacks

- Mentions Of Anxiety

- BakuAkaKuroKen

- Wholesomeness

- Gayness

-Bad Writing/Misspelling

If You are uncomfortable with these things then please do not continue on with this video. Well hope you enjoy!

Kuroo and Bokuto are at work while Akashi and Kenma stay home it has been a few years since their volleyball days they have graduated college and started living together a few months later on into their relationship.

Kenma although is still very hooked to games.

His Lovers have to keep up on his health or else Kenma will not, such as eating, taking showers, sleeping, etc.

With Kenma...

I had just gotten done streaming and decided to go get something to drink. I walk downstairs to see Akashi in the kitchen preparing dinner.

He looks over to me and smiles lovingly."Hey Kenma watcha need?" "Just came down to get something yo drink. So what's for dinner?" "Oh   I decided on making curry for dinner tonight. I also decided to make ur favorite for desert Apple Pie."

Kenma Perked up at the sound of apple pie for desert.

"Okay I will try to be down on time for dinner tonight." Kenma said.

Kenma then headed back upstairs to his room along with the bottle of water he got from the fridge.
Kenma walked into his room closing the door behind him. He plopped down onto his bed putting the bottle of water on his nightstand.

Kenma started to think, which caused many thing to run in his head at once.

Kenma started to think which caused many thing to run in his head at once.

You see Kenma had been very insecure about himself and that he only caused misfortune for the people around him.

(My AU)

Kenma started to wonder what his lovers thought of him having to take care of him and keep and eye on him to make sure he was ok.

As the thoughts got worst his breaths got heavier his body slightly shaking tears at the corner of his eyes.

Within a few minutes he was having a full panic attack.

Kenma had been trying to calm down and to focus on his breathing but he couldn't normally when he had one of his Anxiety or panic attacks one of his lovers were there to asist him normally Kuroo.'Just calm down focus on your breathing think of something calming.' Kenma thought to himself.

Kenma had failed to notice that someone had walked into his room until he felt his bed dip and arms warp around him, getting pulled into a toned chest.

Rubbing soothing circle's onto his back to try and calm him down."Sshh it's ok Im here, Im here...Deep Breaths,Breath in and out."

*Small Time skip*

Kenma had calmed down still in kuroo's arm's holding on tightly to the sleeve of kuroo's suit top he wore to work that day.

He looked up at kuroo with a tear stained face."I-Im Sorry" Kenma said with in a low volume."For what?" Kuroo asked.At that moment Akashi and Bokuto walked into the room from their spot in to door way and sat on the bed.When Ever this happened and Kuroo was there to calm him down they would keep their distance as to not make it worst unless they needed to interfere.

"Im sorry that you guy's have to take care of me and watch me because I don't bother to do so." As soon as Kenma said that he felt two other pairs of arms wrap around him and kuroo's body."Don't Ever apologize we are your lovers we are supposed to be there when ur at ur worst or at your best you mean everything to us just as we mean to each other."Kuroo said in a loving tone slightly squeezing Kenma.

"Yeah He is right KenKen don't be sad because we take care of what we love." Bokuto said."You should never think that u are a burden to us or putting pressure on us we love u."Akashi said."Yeah   We love you lots."All three of them said to kenma at the same time.

"I..I love you guys to, a lot." Kenma said.

*Time Skip*

After they ate dinner they cuddled for the rest of the night all falling asleep in the master bedroom of the house they live in together.On the master bed that holds their cuddling forms as they sleep holding each other, Loving each other.

✨THE END✨

I hope y'all like the short story that I came up with although Im not sure if this is original or if I may have used someone else's idea if I did I am very sorry and give credit to that person and any other people who have used the scenario.