Chapter 1

As Luffy was chasing Chopper around to join his crew as his doctor, he got lost in the woods.

''CHOPPER! WHERE ARE YOU?'' Luffy shouted as he looks lost.

''....''

Luffy continues to look for Chopper but he suddenly stops in his tracks when he saw plants in front of him. He doesn't know why but he kept on walking towards those plants. He moves those gigantic leaves away as they were in his way. He saw a very beautiful girl sleeping under the shade of the tree.

Curiously, he got closer to the girl and shake her a bit to wake her up. The girl sleepily opened her eyes and was startled at the sight of Luffy.

''Ahh!'' The girl shouted surprised as she moved away from Luffy.

''Who are you?'' Luffy asked her.

''L-Layla,'' She said and once Luffy got a good look at her face, he blushed.

''I'm Monkey

''I'm Monkey .D. Luffy, the man who will be the King of the Pirates!'' Luffy confidently exclaimed.

''Pirates?'' Layla tilted her head and Luffy nodded his head.

''By the way, what are these plants?'' Luffy asked. ''Oh, it's my devil fruit,'' Layla shyly said and Luffy was awed.

''Layla, join my crew,'' Luffy said which shocked Layla. She did not want to be a pirate, with a bounty on her head. All she wants was to live a peaceful life.

''W-why? You just met me,'' Layla asked, confused.

''Well, you're really pretty and I like your devil fruit cause it suits you. I could also use a person like you with a cool devil fruit in my crew,'' Luffy kept on rambling.

''I'm sorry but I don't want to join a pirate crew,'' Layla politely refused and Luffy's eyes were shadowed by his hair. Luffy crouched down to where Layla was sitting and raised her chin to look at him.

''Oi, when I say you're gonna join my crew then you're gonna join my crew. I don't care about your damm opinions. So tell me that you will join my crew, okay?'' Luffy coldly said and Layla gulped nervously.

''Y-yes. I-I will join your c-crew, Luffy,'' Layla stuttered and Luffy immediately smiled. He liked the way his name sounded when she said it.

''Good! Now c'mon, let me introduce you to my crewmembers,'' Luffy held her hand and helped her stand up.

'What is wrong with him? It's like he was a whole new person just now,' Layla thought.

*Timeskip*

Layla was on the Going Merry as Luffy was introducing her to his crewmates.

''Everyone, this is our new Nakama. Her name is Layla, and she has a cool devil fruit!'' Luffy laughed.

''A-A-A-A-A GOD-GOD-GODDESS! I JUST MET A GODDESS! A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL! MELLORINE! MELLORINE!'' Sanji shouted as he was swarming around Layla with hearty eyes as Layla felt uncomfortable.

''Shut up! You're scaring her, ero-cook!'' Zoro growled which made Sanji glare at him.

''What did you just say, you damm marimo head?!'' Sanji shouted as they both started to argue and were about to fight but Nami stopped them.

'I gotta admit, she's really pretty,' Zoro thought with a blush on his cheeks.

''I'm sorry about them, Layla-chan,'' Nami looked at her apologetically.

''No, it's fine,'' Layla smiled at her. ''Well, since we have two new crewmates, we have to explain to them our current situation,'' Usopp sighed and Nami agreed with him. ''You're right, Usopp-san,'' Vivi said as she and Nami went to explain about Baroque Works and Crocodile.

''So, you're a princess?'' Layla asked Vivi as she nodded in response.

''I'm sorry that you have to deal with it,'' Nami said.

''No, I don't mind,'' Layla said.

'Holy shit, what have I gotten myself into?' She thought.