Rules And Payments

-ˋˏ [] ˎˊ First comes the rules

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-ˋˏ [] ˎˊ First comes the rules. -ˋˏ [] ˎˊ

➽ We accept all types of covers and banners requests, not only Kpop.

➽ Please be patient with us, our designers have life outside of wattpad, it may take some time to fulfil your request.

➽ Give proper credits to the graphic designer in your book's description for the cover and for the banner, give the credits in the chapter you would use the banner.

➽ You can only order two book covers at once.

➽ No shop hopping please, that is ordering a cover for the same book in different shops at one time.

➽ Fill the forms neatly and mention every detail we ask for. If you want a redo you have to fill the form again.

➽ The covers and banners should be used for 10 days minimum.

➽ Please don't screenshot the cover or banner, our community will contact you for you to claim them.

➽ Your book should be published and if it's not then, please publish it within one week of receiving the graphic.

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

-ˋˏ [] ˎˊNow comes the Payments. -ˋˏ [] ˎˊ

➽ Follow the community's account and your assigned graphic designer permanently.

➽ Add the Blue pegasus art gallery in your reading list and library.

➽ Give our shop a creative shout out on your message board.

➽ Leave a comment on the chapter of your order so that we can know that you have claimed the graphic.

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.