Chapter 24

*Warning!!**

*((Mentions of murder!!)) *

Carter's POV

Gabe had long gone to sleep before me. Cuddling next to me I can hear his quiet and soft snores. Light as a feather, the sounds made me sleepy and comforting, telling me that I'm not alone. Before drifting off to sleep, thoughts about having a baby sore through my head.

"Maybe having a baby wouldn't be too bad?" Nate questioned, not even so sure himself. We'll talk about this in the morning. I finally closed my heavy eyes and relaxed into the dark slumber.

_____________________

"..."

"...!!"

"CARTER!!!"

A voice screamed, forcing me to sit up in my bed. My Alpha senses took over, as soon as my eyes opened, I focused on my surroundings. Betas from different packs filled our room, two of them having Gabe pend down on the floor.

Nate erupted in rage, and so did I. With Nate taking control, he swings forward, tackling both of the Beta's on Gabe. Knocking them out easily, Nate goes to fill the room with our pheromones, and not the soft kind we only share with our mate. Anger, Hatred, and fear was mixed into the pheromones that started making all the Betas in the room tremble. Falling to the ground, Nate eyed every single person, imagining himself ripping their heads off. 'How did we not sense them?' I thought to Nate. "I don't know". That's when an S.S Alpha scent became stronger, turning our head to the door, Nate and I saw Three S.S Alphas. Australia's S.S Alpha, Brittan's, and finally Himari. I could easily see them flinch once they caught the pheromones I was releasing.

"Carter, come out quietly, you are being arrested for the destruction you caused to the building. Since most of the other countries didn't want to take part in this, we have Mrs. Pip" Himari gesturing to Brittan's S.S Alpha, "..And Lyric" she then gestures to Australia's S.S Alpha. "Come peacefully, and we will think about letting your family go without a scratch" Himari bargains, causing Nate to back out of control. "You monster, don't hurt innocent people!!" I shouted, my pheromones getting under control. It seemed that was Nate's doing. "Innocent? I'm sure they're also part of your scheme, but you're right, we legally can't do anything to your family. But we do have them in custody for restraint." Himari grins, walking closer to us. Thoughts filled my brain.

"Kill Her"

"She dares?"

"Watch her bleed"

"Eat her heart"

It took me and Nate to hold back our primal urges. As she only stood a few feet away. "I'm disappointed, I thought you would put up more of a fight to make a more dramatic scene." she comments, leaning a bit closer to me. "Once you're out of the picture, along with your Beta's, there would be no one left in the US to stop my upcoming. But I won't only stop there." she whispers in my ear, only for me and her to read. Turning away she looks back o say one more thing,

"What sounds better? Humans vs Werewolves or The Civil War of a century? I can't decide"

_____________________________________

I know I know, I'm late, whatever I'm tired lol.

I'll be busy this summer, because I'm planning a musical kind of from scratch, kind of not, but that'll take my time. I'll also be going on a college summer camp thing and then New York. Along with a few other things, so I'll be a busy bee. But I'll keep trying to update!!

Peace <3