Millennium x Reader Smut

Collab with: MarixiAvil
Art:

Also check out her song (sample):

Y/n hugged Millennium from behind as he flipped switches. As a precaution, Millennium pins Y/n on the wall. Upon looking who it was, it was Y/n. Y/n gulped as both made eye contact.

"Sorry Y/n, I didn't know it was you" Millennium apologized. Y/n chuckled softly and smiled, "It's alright! ...Can you unpin me now..?"

Millennium smiled slightly, as a thought or shall I say.. a desire, filled his mind. "How about... no~" He lift Y/n's wrists above their head, pinning them to the wall with a smirk. Their eyes widened, looking into his. "Mille-" Y/n suddenly got interrupted by millennium with his free hand covering their mouth. Slowly moving his hand to their chin and lifting it, Millennium kissed Y/n Gently yet passionately. Y/n blushed brightly before slowly kissing back. Holding the kiss, Millennium removed his hand from Y/n's wrists and rested it on their hips.

After a bit, they both stopped kissing to catch their breath. Locking eye-contact, Y/n could see the hints of lust in Millennium's eyes. They then wrapped their arms around his neck and whispered, "Go on~"

⚠️❌ ~~~ 🔞

Y/n's back was against the wall, panting and erratic breathing can be heard echoing through the room. Millennium was holding Y/n's legs on his shoulders as he thrusts into their g-spot, giving them intense pleasure every time he thrusts. Y/n tried their best to keep silent as someone might pass by them.

Millennium slid his thumb in their mouth and whispered between groans, "don't hold back~ moan for me." With his thumb in their mouth, It was hard for Y/n to hold back their moans. Millennium then thrusted deeper within Y Y/n's eyes widened as they let out a moan. He thrusted deeply yet slowly, making Y/n whimper in pleasure.

Both were close to climax, Millennium chased his own climax by speeding up. Intensifying the pleasure for Y/n. His grip on their thighs tightened as he was on the edge. Letting out a groan, he spilled his seeds into her, painting her walls white as they came in unison. He loosen up his grip and slowly pulled out. Y/n panted as their legs were weak.

Millennium dressed them and himself up before carrying Y/n bridal style to their aftercare ❤️.