Decade x Reader Smut

Another Collab with: MarixiAvil, cuz I can't do smuts... Only she can write them good.

(Also Decade is a gay... So the reader is pretty much male)

Y/N sighed as they looked for the new creepypasta while filming. Decade stood from afar, watching Y/N as they filmed for the new creepy pasta. "Well, I don't think there will be creepypastas in this update... I'll cut that audio out. Anyways! Lets head to that village!" Y/N muttered. Decade simply stalked Y/N as they do so.

Upon arriving to the village, random crosses appeared on the sky, the ground, and on the walls of the houses. Freaking Y/N much more when they start getting on fire. A soft chuckle could be heard, but Y/N ignored it as they ran in fear. Y/N ran and ran, faster than they could've ever thought. Suddenly, they tripped and fell into a cave... Decade's cave.

"Get up Y/N~" a whisper could be heard behind them. Y/N stood up, nearly tripping into the lava beside them. Decade grabbed their waist and pulled them close. "Careful there" He says as they look over their shoulder. Decade covered their eyes from looking at him, smugly smirking. He pulled them back to a safer part of the cave and kissed them suddenly. Y/N kissed back passionately, making them both fall backwards.

⚠️ ~~~ 🔞

"Just like that, Y/N- !! Slow down Y/N~!" Decade grumbled. Y/N teasingly slowed down to a painfully slow pace. He glared slightly at Y/N as they chuckled while riding him. Decade turned them both around, then changing their positions to doggy style. "Big mistake teasing me, Y/N" He said as he thrusted deep, earning a gasp from Y/N. Their eyes widened as they felt a stroke. Decade thrusted deeply and slowly from behind as he strokes them. Causing Y/N's body to tremble ever so slightly as the whimpered.

They leaked onto his hands, causing Decade to remove his hand. "I won't let you just yet, as a punishment for teasing me of course~" he whispered, "you might need to bite down on that lip of yours too, Y/N~" Decade picked up the pace and went faster, chasing his own release.

Closer and closer to that sweet release, he stroked Y/N once again, helping them chase their release as well. With one final thrust, the both released their beautiful seeds. Decade pulled out and whispered, "Need me to clean you out too?" A flustered Y/N with cheeks tinted bright red yelled no ❤️.