part-2

*He started getting flashbacks*
??- mom please save her!! She is drowning
Mom- jungkook! Please you go and save her and i will bring the boat
Jungkook- mom dont wor-

(Before he was able to complete his sentence he saw her mom blown away due to heavy force of water and there was a lot of blood in the water, some part of water was red and the girl was drowning)Jungkook- hold that rock beside you!!! (Shouting)*sh...

Jungkook- hold that rock beside you!!! (Shouting)
*she quickly held that rock*
(Jungkook cought her just in time but something was odd)
(HIS EYES WERE SHINING IN GREEN COLOUR)
Girl- what's that ?
*he saved her and took her home where his dad along with some other people was waiting for them*
J/d (Jungkook's dad) - are you guys ok?
Jungkook- yes dad
J/d- where is your mom (worried)

*he suddenly started crying*

Jungkook- she d-died (sobbing)
J/d- noooooooo!! This cant h-happen(crying)

*that Girl still cant understand, why Jungkook's eyes was shining when he picked me ? *

*Soon her parents came and took her home after thanking jungkook*

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

*He was just standing there staring at
Y/n. His heart was going boom-boom*

Teacher- jungkook, please sit down beside y/n

Jungkook- ok mam 😌

*He seated beside y/N's seat and he was continues looking at her the whole time whereas y/n was not even giving a $hit about him*

whereas y/n was not even giving a $hit about him*

LUNCH TIME

*she was sitting alone because she dont like other boys near her except her brother*

*as jungkook was not having any friends so he seated with y/n*

*Y/n was somehow felling safe around him and also he wasn't having any friends so she let him sit with her*

Y/n-hey!! 😊
Jungkook- hey!☺
Y/n- do u have any friends? 🤨
Jungkook- no😔
Y/n- then we can be friends because i also don't have any friends (offering a handsake)🙂
Jungkook- sure (declining the handsake)😅

*FROM THAT DAY THEY BECAME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS BUT SHE WAS CONFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS ALWAYS KEEPING SOME DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM AND HE NEVER LET HIS SKIN TOUCH HER BUT SHE SHRUGGED IT OFF*

AFTER 1 MONTH

*it was the weekends and they were hanging out quite oftens*

*They were at a cafe and was enjoying alot when suddenly y/n started felling sick but she didn't told jungkook about this because she didn't wanted him to worry*

*when they were about to go then suddenly y/n was felling very sick so she excused herself*

*she was finding the bathroom but she entered the wrong room and then suddenly the door closed and it was non other than a boy from her class who are obsessed with her*

* it was very spooky and suddenly the lights went off but you was having nyctophobia (fear of darkness) and then suddenly you fainted *