part-3

*There was darkness*

Y/n- DAD!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME (Shouting)

*she started felling very sick and also her phobia was taking over and the boy also came into the room and beated her alot, so she fainted*

Y/n- jungkook s-save me (whispering)
*she fainted*

*jungkook felt y/n calling him for help*
*although he was outside the cafe he heard y/n because he was connected to her as they both are soulmates*

*He rushed inside, and started checking every place he can*

Jungkook- Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?(Shouting)

*He came across a room which was locked from outside*

*as soon as he came near that room he started felling her presence*

*he broke the door and the sight infront  of him made him shocked*

*you was lying on the ground covered in blood*

Jungkook- Y/N (in loud voice)

*He picked her up in bridal style and his eyes started glowing in green colour 
But he just wore a sunglasses and rushed her to his house*

* He used to live alone because his father worked in another country*

His house

* He took you to his room and layed you down on the bed and started treating you and then he let you rest*

His room

*you woke up felling a little bit dizzy*

Y/n- woooohhhh! Whose room is this? (Suprised)

Jungkook- mine 😆( he popped out of nowhere)

Y/n- wt-

Jungkook- no bad word allowed

Y/n- ok 😂

Y/n i think i should go my mom is already waiting for me

Jungkook- ok, you can

*as soon as y/n stood up she felt dizzy and fell on Jungkook*

Jungkook- ahhhhh!! (he almost forgot that his eyes are going to shine as soon as she touches him)

*as soon as she fell on him and there body touched, his eyes started shining and y/n just cant take her eyes off his eyes*

*Jungkook totally forgot about his eyes*

* jungkook wasn't able to control himself anymore because y/n was looking extremely cute so he KISSED HER*

Y/n- wha- *kissed*

*she didn't knew what was going on so she didn't responded to his kiss*

*when y/n wasn't kissing back, he suddenly remembered that his eyes are shining*

*He broke the kiss and stood straight along with y/n*

Y/n- w-what was t-that?

Jungkook- i am sorry y/n i wasn't able to control myself because you was looking very cute

Y/n- no, what about your e-eyes? Why were they shining when you touched me?

Jungkook- you are my soulmate that's why it was shining, i have a supernatural power which is whenever my soulmate will touch me my eyes will turn green but once you start loving me it will be alright

Y/n- i dont know what to say about this

Jungkook- its okay i am not forcing you, you can love me if you wish or you may take your decision later

Y/n- thanks for understanding me, i need to go

Jungkook- ok bye

*as soon as she got up the lights went off*