seven

Next morning 🌄🌄

Taehyung woked up and did his morning routine and got ready.later he walked downstairs fully ready for University.he was walking blankly while looking in front.he was very silently walking down not even looking at anyone.alex seems to guess something.

When he was in living room,he saw jungkook serving breakfast on dinning table.taehyung didn't looked at him and called Alex.
Tae:Alex..
Alex ran to him and taehyung again looked at Alex.jungkook was watching and listening to him.
Tae:mom and dad's call came?
Alex shook his head and Taehyung nodded with cold face.
Tae: okay then i am leaving.
Jungkook felt his heart break at that and he was about to say something but Alex said before him.
Alex: youngmaster breakfast?
Taehyung shook his head and went from their and Alex with other maids sighed looked down.

Alex:after so many days young master was finally getting well but i don't know what happen again that made him go to his previous life.
Jungkook heard that and he felt bad for taehyung why he also don't know?
Alex sighed and said.
Alex:c'mon pack that breakfast and take it..
Jungkook frowned confused and asked.
Jk:where are you taking it?
Alex looked at him and smiled saying.
Alex:oh you don't know kookie before young master was used to not eating breakfast but it's our work to make breakfast right but he never eats it.so he has told us strictly to not throw away food but give to orphanage kids atleast they will eat behalf of him.so that's what we are doing.

Jungkook nodded but he was feeling so warm and good inside when heard that.alex and other left from their.jungkook went and sat on couch thinking about taehyung.he just looks cold and all but he is very caring and a respectful person.

Soon it was afternoon time...

Taehyung returned home early.he wasn't able to focus on things while giving lectures.so he just came back from University tired.he wasn't feeling like teaching so he took half day leave.he without changing back again walked out and jungkook saw that from kitchen.he frowned and went behind him.

Taehyung smiled when he saw children's playing in orphanage very happy.jungkook just kept looking at that boxy smile of taehyung that he never saw nor he thought his smile will be this beautiful and charming.atleast becoz of this kids taehyung can smile very heartly.
Tae:hey kids...
He said softly and all looked at him.he smiled at them and all kids smiled widely before running in his open arms.

After hugging them, taehyung sat in ground beside them and a kid spoke up.
Kid:where were you taetae hyungie?
Taehyung smiled and pat his hairs saying.
Tae:just busy in something..
Kids nodded as they know how much busy taehyung is always.then they all started to play and spend time together.meanwhile jungkook was in disbelief looking at taehyung like that.he can feel his eyes started to spill tears becoz he can feel how alone and lonely taehyung is..he wish to take it away but he can't...it seems like that only to him.

He went back home when he saw taehyung also coming back.when taehyung entered in his mansion he immediately maintained his stern face and started to walk to his room but jungkook was in middle standing looking at him.taehyung looked at him and looked away and was about to walk again when jungkook said.
Jk:let's have lunch...
Taehyung looked at him and shook he head telling.
Tae: lost appetite so thanks.
He was about to go again but jungkook again said.
Jk:you have not even ate breakfast and now lunch too please have something.
Tae:no thanks i am not starving.
Jk:but atleast you should eat something.
Tae:no..
He said shortly and looked at jungkook who sighed and said.
Jk:you were not like this hyung before then why now?
Taehyung chuckled bitterly hearing that and said.
Tae:i was like this from before mr Jeon jungkook but i got distracted by someone in between but now i got back on road so no please you don't say that i am not like before.
Saying that he left to his room.

Jungkook felt like crying hearing that ,right? he understood what taehyung meant by that but still he didn't mean any of it to happen.he was still not trusting taehyung and trying to make thing's right.jungkook was just messing it up more he don't even know it.

At evening, taehyung came downstairs fixing his watch on wrist and he walked to jungkook who was sitting on couch zoning out but once he saw taehyung he stood up.
Tae: jungkook you are ready let's go.
Jungkook frowned confused and said.
Jk:where?
Taehyung internally rolled his eyes and said deeply in full cold voice.
Tae:back to your grandma come i am leaving you their.i have to set up question papers.come fast.
Jungkook can see how much taehyung is trying to pretend and it hurts him very much.
Jk:i am not going anywhere..
He said immediately and Taehyung snapped at him hearing that and asked.
Tae:what?
Jk:yes i am not going anywhere.i will stay here only and complete my further studies i hope you don't mind?
He sat in couch again and looked at taehyung who was in dilemma whether to be happy or cry out.

He was happy but he was still hurt that one second jungkook was ready to leave him right.he was getting over that fact and he don't wanna believe this all now what if after some days jungkook will again tell him to take back.he will break his heart again.its his heart for godsake not any toy to play and break it at the end of playing.

Taehyung nodded and said coldly.
Tae: okay do whatever you want and if you feel like again going back to your grandma you can tell me i will take you.
Jungkook smiled internally and nodded telling.
Jk:you don't need to worry i talked with grandma and told her everything.she doesn't mind it and she will not worry now.and wait you want me to leave so badly then tell it directly?
He said faking he is hurt and Taehyung growled saying.
Tae: do whatever you want don't ask me.you have lost that right to ask me anything.just do whatever you want.

Saying that he was about to go but jungkook hold his wrist with tears in his eyes and said.
Jk:you hate me that much now h-hyung?
He asked heart breaking each second.
Taehyung chuckled and turned around saying.
Tae:that also i can't do becoz i have more better things to do in my life to hate or love someone.
Jungkook nodded understanding and then again said.
Jk:i am joining your university only.
Taehyung nodded and left from their.

Jungkook ran in his room holding his mouth and after entering and closing door behind he broke down crying his heart out.not because of taehyung's words but his that cold nature.he can't digest it now..

------------------------------------

Jungkook why you did that he was already hurt and you hurted him more by saying you are leaving...
Jk:*looking at me with tears in his eyes*
Me: sorry i can't do anything you only make it up to him.
I said keeping my hands on chest and sternly.
Jungkook nodded with teary eyes..
*Uwu my bunny*🥺🥺