SC2

SPECIAL CHAPTER: Meet Vryvrelle Reeve Dela Costa-Santillan and Vivreyaine Raive Dela Costa-Santillan

A/N: This would include Tyson and Haze, And His Series Characters. Since they are friends. And also, Pietro and Ven's Friends. Hulaan nyo nalang kung sino dyan ang anak nila.

“FUCK, This is boring as hell,” Brianne who's beside me muttered. It was obvious that She was bored as hell. We are here in the school. Well, Who won't complain? The most terror professor, Professor Azrael Zayn Villarreal was discussing. Theres no interesting on his discussion. Maybe just his face. I won't lie but He looks good but He's terror. That's why We students hate him. Keive Leuven, One of my bestfriends was beside me. Nakatukod ang braso nito sa desk. His hands was on his face. Fuck, This is the most boring subject. Science. Fuck. I don't understand what He's saying like fuck. I would rather listen to my mother's scolding than his subject. Like, There's no interesting. I roll my eyes and continue listening to him and do my best not to sleep.

I was thankfull that His time was over. I grabbed my bag and will about to step out of the classroom when He called my name.

“Ms. Santillan,” I look at him boredly before coming towards him. Brianne and Keive tapped my shoulder.

“We'll wait for you outside,” Keive whispered to my ear. I just nod before sitting in the chair. He look at me strictly. Well, There's no new to that. He was always strict and fucking terror as hell. I don't really understand why Tito Mj accepted him to teach here in his school. I mean, There's no interesting on his subject. Like motherfucking fuck.

“I notice your not paying attention to my class, Ms. Santillan.” He lifted his glass. My brow raise. What the hell! Ako lang talaga ang napansin nya?! Fuck this. As much as I want to fucking cuss him to death, I can't. My brother, Pierch will fucking kill me and will scold me with his not ending speech. Kingina talaga. I did try my best to be calm through I want to fucking cuss him and shout him. I just hate him so much.

“I pay attention to the class, Sir.” I answered seriously while looking at him eyes to eyes. I try my best to calm or else, I'll be scolded non-stop and grounded by my mom. His brow raise on me.

“No. You didn't.” He said. My brow raise before standing up. I'm running out of patience! Fuck this!

“Yes, Sir. I'm fucking not listening. So what? There's more in this class who's not listening to. May I excuse, Sir. My patience was not that long to talk to you.” I said my get my bag before walking towards the door and went out. I saw Keive and Brianne who's looking at me and shooking their heads.

“Your dead, Vry. Pierch will kill you later,” Keive said while smirking. I roll my eyes not minding them before going to the cafeteria. When I arrive there I saw my twin sister. She's eating and talking to Hax and Aze. Wow, Bestfriend. I tilted my head while looking at them. Me and my twin are going to a different course. She's going to be a heir for Dad's bussiness while me, I'm taking millitary. I saw my brother, Pierch sitting alone while looking at me and throwing death glare. I sigh. Here we go again. I look at him lazily before walking towards him. My brother, Pierce Chaos was a Professor here. He's managing Mom's bussiness and also A Professor. Not to mention, He's friends with the terror professor.

“That's not good, Vry. How many times do I have to tell you to respect professors?!” He said while looking at me. I sigh.

“I was getting out of patience, Kuya. I didn't mean it.” I said while looking at him. He sigh too.