Chapter-1 Paw killer

wednesday  8:45 am  

I wake up to the sun shining brightly. another beautiful morning, the morning sun rays shining in the glistening windows as i flutter open my eyes.

after a few mins of admiration my phone rang and there was the annoying news notification. wow....mom really subscribed to the news channel? well.....i guess i can listen to it  

[paw killer has been spotted near the super market. 2 corpse have been found in the space. the investigation is going on.

a gun was found near by the murder area. the fingerprints lead by to the famous owner of the golden case law firm.

he is currently under the police inspection. we have gotten nothing out of him. as for the info we have got from the police station it is dangerous for people to go out at this point.

the schools have been closed for 2 weeks from now. pls avoid strolling outside unless its totally necessary.]useless i think they do it for money.

"do you have work today G?"

"obviously mom"i replied 

"dear you heard the news"

"no mom i have to earn if not how will we have our meals"my mom my only family, we are not a  decent family. my dad he left us during my middle school ages. my mom was working until she got into an accident she had her leg fractured and we had to sell our car and half of our money on her treatment. she could not drive anymore as she had mini tits.(the tits i am talking about is when your body has uncontrolled movements which you cannot avoid. its kinda like a decease)

i had saved up enough to buy a small car. i go to a small college i work at part time when school is shut. its not that i want to work part time but i have to. sometimes we have only two meals a day.

"sweetheart listen to me. it's dangerous to go out there"she said concern written on her face.

"no mom i cant let you suffer anymore. if i have to struggle to get money then i will. your my only family i don't want you to die of hunger"

"i don't agree but you have to come home before 6"she said her eyes focused on cutting the vegies.

"even if you say no i would go, you know that"i said taking a plate out of the drawer.

"yeah yeah but promise me you'll be back before 6?" she said releasing the little finger she had unknowingly been gripping on tightly.

"thats childish mom. don't behave like a kid, i will be back"

"you should then i won't eat the dinner you bring"

"i will be back mom, don't worry" my brain flooded with thoughts.the care i get from her, it"s unbeleivable how she loves her foster child so much. this kind hearted women took me from the middle of the street raised me and has so much of affection for me. i was upset she didn't tell me but i whatever she did for me till now i don't deserve it. all i've done my whole life is lie to her.   

i looked down my smile dropped. "thank you mom" i said it as it almost came out as a whisper.

"for what? and why are you sad? did something happen in college?"

"no mom, thank you for all the care, the worry you'r having for me, what have you not done for me and here i am doing nothing. i am such a bad daughter. you should have given birth to a boy. i am so useless." i whispered.

i feel a sudden but heart warming embrace. i felt the tears running down my cheeks. dumping the older's shoulders wet.

"how many times have i told you not to look down on yourself? you'r not a bad daughter.you'r not useless you'r unique. your special, your different that doesn't mean that your useless. i am your mother if i don't care for you who will. do you know how special you are for me? don't ever say all the again."