【34】You Are My Strength

【34.7 YOU ARE MY STRENGTH】

The peace of the whole kingdom that was painted in night got disrupted by thunderous roar. A single armour broke free everything and everyone out of the ice.

The moment when armour got blew up, it shattered and bursted the ice. The shock waves caused by the explosion travelled breaking through the buildings and other surroundings. The display was seemed as if heaven had descended an apocalypse over that place.

Moments later, everything got settled down and left a huge gigantic crater in sight. The whole ground and the surroundings became the victim of that annihilation. Except that, two person were standing in the centre of that huge crater. A single bruise couldn't make contact with their bodies. The breeze was swaying their clothes and hair gently.

They were Zior and Savannah!

Thier faces didn't hold any expression and their eyes were looking strangely dull. It was ture, that the flames caused by the armour couldn't bring any harm to the owner and to his comrades.

Some buildings were receded to the ground and some were partly annihilated. A heaps of stones were begun to erupt out of the roof of a partly wrecked building. After rising up to a height, those stones built into Earth. Kasira and Manzu were being carried into its chiseled arms. Those arms were huge enough for them to comfortably sat on them.

If Earth hadn't moved under the ground at the last moment, Manzu and Kasira would definitely got caught up in that disaster.

Earth put them down. Manzu patted on its forearm. "Thank you, Earth."

"There's no need for you to thank me, Sire Manzu. This is what I've been called up here for."

Manzu gave it his warm smile before turning his head to Kasira. "I'll take care of Zior while you deal with Savannah." He unhooked his robe and tossed it away. He folded his sleeves and passed a smirk to Kasira.

His well built body always stayed hidden under the robe he kept wearing. Toady, those well built curves were visible through the fabric. The fabric was strained at his biceps, forearms and chest.

Kasira cracked her knuckles. "You just snatched the words out of my mouth." He pressed her palms against her knees and leaned forward. "Lets do this, Earth, like old times."

"As you wish, Madame Kasira."

Earth embraced her between its stone-slabs like arms and sank into the ground.

"Let's do this, Zior." Manzu spoke to himself. A flashy white light streched out behind him as he coursed his way toward Zior. Both clashed their forearms with eachother as soon as Maznu flashed before Zior's face.

Air gusted around there when those nerve-popping forearms clashed with eachother. Their bodies began to brimming up with urjah. Soon, The battle between both buddies began, they both were fighting at the speed of light.

One could hear the sounds of crack, crush, clash....but it was impossible to see them fighting with naked eyes. Both were tossing eachother away, both were piercing through the buildings. The grounds were crumbling, blood was splattering in the air. It seemed as if two radiant lights, one blue and the other golden were traveling in the air crashing with each other. It seemed as if an interdimensional battle was going on between those two lights.