What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

(4 Years Later)

(4 Years Later)

Lian and Yi's company did pretty well. They had started a small company and over a period of time, the company grew big and very successful. They had to go to Las Vegas for a business meeting. They decided to extend their stay to relax and enjoy themselves.
On the last night, they go clubbing and get pretty drunk. They go back to their shared room to sleep as they had a flight back home the next day. Lian was more aware of what they were doing than Yi. The closeness of sitting on the same bed side-by-side, made them feel things. Lian leaned in to kiss Yi. They kiss slowly and softly at first and then Yi deepens the kiss while unbuttoning Lian's shirt. Lian unbuttoned Yi's shirt and started trailing kisses from his cheek to his belly. He started unbuttoning Lian's trousers button and kissed him again sliding his tongue in the other male's mouth. Lian undid Yi's trousers as well and kissed him again. Yi lingered a little longer at Lian's stomach before moving down to kiss his thighs. He kissed and teased the sensitive skin of Lian's inner thighs as Lian moaned in pleasure and tightened his hands into a fist in the other male's hair. His hand wandered down and removed the last piece of clothing, they both had on. Yi started thrusting and Lian moaned in pleasure enjoying himself. Yi started kissing him to keep him from being too loud. Lian bit Yi's lip hard. "Ouch! Why did you bite me?" He asked feeling his swollen lip. "I don't bottom for anyone. I'm a top." Lian said and pushed Yi down and took charge. Yi smiled to himself and let Lian do as he wished.

In the morning, they were both awkward with each other. They avoided each other and didn't want to talk about the previous night. Yi thought of it as a One Night Stand and something to not talk about. He was packing his things when Lian hugged him from behind. He turned Yi around so that they were face-to-face. "Ai'Yi, about last night, I'm sorry I kissed you even when we aren't dating yet. It just happened in the heat the moment. Actually, the truth is, I have been in love with you for the past 5 years. I've liked you since the time we were in our final year of college. You had told me about your past and I waited till you were comfortable enough with me to confess to you. I don't know if you like me or not. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you. I love you, Yi. I love you very much." Lian said. He stared at Yi's face trying to gauge Yi's reaction. But he couldn't understand Yi's expression as Yi had a straight face. "Ai'Lian, I've been in love with you for the past 6 years. I had a hard time accepting my feelings after what had happened with me in the past. After what happened the previous night, I'm sure of my feelings now. Ai'Lian, I'm sure of what I want. I Love You a lot. Will you be my Boyfriend?" Yi asked, a bit worried. "Don't worry Ai'Yi, I will be better than your ex. I will not hurt you and will take good care of you." Lian replied with a smile. Yi pulled him in for a hug and they hugged each other for a few moments and forgetting everything else. They jumped apart by the sound of the doorbell ringing. They composed themselves and Lian went to get the door. "Mr. Lian, Mr. Yi, we need to leave for the airport. We might arrive too late and miss the flight." Lian's secretary, Foei, said. He collected Lian and Yi's bags and followed them to the elevator.

After a few days, Lian and Yi went to the club to meet up with their friends

After a few days, Lian and Yi went to the club to meet up with their friends. "Hey everyone, it's good to see you all. It's been so long." Lian and Yi greeted their friends. "How was your Vegas trip? You had gone there for work, right?" Top asked them. "We did. We extended our stay for a few more days to relax there". Lian said and took a glass. "We have an announcement to make." Yi said as he took his glass and sat down beside Lian. "What announcement?" Win asked looking first at Lian and then at Yi. Yi linked fingers with Lian and raised their interlinked hands to show the others. "What do you mean by this?" Black asked unable to understand what they were trying to say. "Ai'Yi and I are dating." Top spilled his drink on himself and Win choked on his, while Black froze with his hand raised and the glass stopped mid-way to his lips. "What sort of a joke is this?" Top asked, recovering first from the shock. "It's true. We got together in Vegas." Lian calmly said as he took a sip from his drink. "How did it happen? All we know is that you are close friends since college days. How did you both end up together?" Black asked again. Lian opened his mouth to reply but Yi spoke over him, "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. We can't tell you the details. Just know that the trip helped us confess our feelings for each other. And we are together now." Yi answered. "We can't tell you all more than this. Except that we waited 5 years to be able to confess to each other." Lian added. Top, Win and Black looked at each other and nodded a "yes". They all cheered and continued to catch up with each other, enjoying themselves. Lian pulled Yi in for a kiss and they kiss passionately, leaving the others speechless.

They all spend a few more hours talking, before they left for their homes. After a few months, Yi moved into Lian's house to be with him.