I Won

A new smut story, since you all are horny people xd

Made it for all those horny people out there XD

Enjoy.

WARNING: This story will have an adult theme.

Now let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

"Who?"

"Are you kidding me? Hinata, the girl that always seems to faints when she's around you!"

"Oh yeah! That weird girl, right! I mean when she's not sick and fainting all the time, she's actually a pretty nice girl."

--------------------------

"So, what about her?"

Kurenai wanted to yell out in frustration as she face-palmed at the idiot that she had confronted.

Hinata Hyuuga has always been of a timid nature, no doubt the result of her harsh upbringing by her father and the intensity of the clan. The pressure of the clan regularly brought Hinata to her knees and thus she was given the responsibility of taking care of Hiashi's eldest child. Over time, she had become to see Hinata as her child, bearing the responsibility of Hinata's motherly figure after her own passed shortly after Hanabi's birth.

Through their time together, Kurenai saw the immense potential within her and thus tried to nurture her career, slowly bringing her confidence up. And this she barked on an adventure to create a path where Hinata could flourish under her wing.

At least, that was until this certain idiotic individual would appear.

Naruto Uzumaki.

In some twisted fashion, Hinata had developed feeling for the eccentric lad, reasons that Kurenai had unable to grasp. And no matter what she did, or how much Hinata developed, that all went through the window when Hinata stood within 5 feet of Naruto.

Every single time, the girl had somehow fainted with Naruto within her vicinity. And every single time she would wake up, it seemed as if she would return back to the shy, stuttering girl she once was.

All her progress reverted because of one idiot!

And thus, she came up with an idea.

"I want you to stay away from her," Kurenai told the boy hoping that she could use her rank to threaten the younger individual. However, she didn't realize that Naruto held no respect for ranks and was more likely to do the opposite of what he was being told.

"Nope!" Naruto replied enthusiastically almost jubilant about seeing the frustrated face of his superior.

"What!? Why!?" Kurenai screamed frustratedly at the rookie genin.

"Well..." Naruto began, "I've seen you around, but I don't know exactly who you are."

"I'm her sensei, you dolt!" Kurenai said as her annoyance reached a boiling point, "Don't you remember? We literally had a training session with your group just the other day!"

"Oh wait!" Naruto exclaimed finally remembering the person in front of him, "I remember now! You're Kurenai-sensei, the one Kiba mentions all the time."

"Really? Kiba talks about me?" Kurenai surprisingly questioned. She didn't realize that the pair were in contact with each other like that. Though she could see the similarities between the two with hot-headed and stubborn the lot was.

"Oh yeah, all the time. You're the lady Kiba talks about with the big tits and ass, right?" Naruto said as he pointed to her massive, voluptuous breasts that had been smushed together by the tight bandage dress. Seemingly unaware of the boiling face of Kurenai indicating that she was seconds away from throttling him.

That's it. I'm going to strangle Kiba and this fucking idiot.

"And besides, it's not like I actually go out looking for her so why should I care? Naruto said changing the topic back to Hinata, "And it's not like I lose anything from hanging out with your team anyways. It's just like you said. We had a training session just a few days ago so it's not like I can just ignore her."

Kurenai needed a second to let her frustration out lest she does something that would regret.

Just breathe, Kurenai. You have a plan.

"How about this?" Kurenai began to bring forth her plan to deal with Naruto, "Let's make a wager."

Naruto contemplated her solution before nodding to her to continue with the details.

"There's a genjutsu I want you to try to learn. If you are unable to do it within, let's say, the next 24 hours from when we agree on this wager, then you must do everything in your power to stay away from Hinata."

"And what happens when I win?" Naruto questioned.

Kurenai wanted to scoff at Naruto's inquiry. From what the reports stated on his academic progress, Naruto had almost zero chakra control and with the amount of chakra the boy possessed, trying to learn genjustu was nearly a realm of impossibility.

"What about this? Kurenai continued, "If you win..."

"Then I'll do anything you want that is within my power."

"Deal!"

"Good, then we'll meet up at the same location and time tomorrow," Kurenai said before giving reaching out and providing Naruto with the scroll that contained the jutsu.

Easiest bet of my life.

(The next day)

H-how!?

"Looks like it's my win, sensei!" Naruto exclaimed as he happily jumped around from pulling off the genjutsu and winning the bet.

"That's impossible..." Kurenai whispered to herself, unable to fathom how the dead last of his class was able to perform the jutsu.

"Man, you should really look at your face, it's priceless!" Naruto said.

"Impossible!" Kurenai screamed out of anger, "Tell me how you were able to do it. Reports told me that you shouldn't have the chakra control to perform such a jutsu."

"Wow, you must have really done your homework for as simple as this," Naruto said as he was scratching one side of his cheeks.

"Well, a few weeks ago, I met this weird pervert that was really uptight and trying to bugger Konohamaru and me. You might know him, Ebisu."

Are you fucking kidding me! Ebisu!? The last time I heard about him he was teaching Asuma's nephew.

"He thought his training methods were better than mine until I beat him with my Harem no Justu!"

His what?

"Anyways, I remember Konohamaru telling me that he was an expert at chakra control so I blackmailed him into teaching how to do the Jutsu correctly or I'd tell everyone he's a pervert that loss to a genin!"

"Well, that's that! Seeing as I won, meet my apartment tonight and I'll see what I want from you." Naruto said to the distraught Kurenai. "I'll see you later!"

Watching as Naruto walked away from her, Kurenai could only say one thing running through her mind.

"Fuck me..."

--------------------------

And that's it for the first chapter.

Hope you all loved it.

I'll try to update tomorrow if I get a good response

Sayonara!!