Quick

Welcome back, guys!!

WARNING: This story will have an adult theme.

Now let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

"Can you hear that? People are approaching," Naruto said to her. Copying Naruto, Kurenai leaned the side of her head to the tree trying to hear what was out there. For a second, Kurenai had imagined that Naruto was going crazy because there was nothing going on outside the sound of nature. But just as she was about to say something was when she was able to pick up muffled footsteps from a distance. Accompanying it, were the sounds of people talking, but it was hard to distinguish what they were saying. Thankfully and unfortunately, they were getting louder which meant it was beginning to be a bit easier to hear, but that means they were getting nearer to their location.

Had they been too loud?

"What the hell am I supposed to do?"

Kurenai could feel the blood drain from her face when she realized that voice had been Asuma of all people.

'Of all the goddamn people. And is that his team with them too!?'

"This is too troublesome. Maybe you should just give up and find another woman."

"Ignore Shika! Sensei. You can't just give her up like that. What are the chances that you can find another woman as beautiful as Kurenai-sensei?"

"Ino's not wrong you know?" Naruto whispered to her as the duo eavesdropped into Team 10"s conversation.

"Shh! I'm trying to hear what they're saying."

Seeing she was a bit too preoccupied in their conversation, Naruto felt that he should be a little more daring today and took his opportunity to propel himself down onto his knees and gripped his fingers on her soft bottom before quickly spreading them apart to reveal her little rosebud.

"What are you - MNH!" A shot of electricity shocked through the course of her body as Naruto, without any warning, shot his tongue at her sensitive little hole. Pressing his head deep into the valley of her plump ass, Naruto suckled and licked at her outer surface while he could feel her bottom muscles tighten up from the sudden intruder. His tongue stroking and wetting the entrance to her precious asshole, Kurenai could feel her jaw clench trying her best to suppress her moans for the others to hear.

But Naruto felt quite daring today as he shot up from his knees once he deemed that her hole was lubed enough with his saliva. Her asshole suddenly missing his warm tongue as the cold breeze kicked it was swiftly replaced with another heat source that was much larger and hotter than his tongue. Kurenai's eye shot up exponentially when the thick tip of his erection decided to make its appearance once more as she clenched her asshole from the protruding staff.

"W-wait! Right here? That's too – MMPPHH!" Why was Kurenai even surprised when Naruto launched himself forward to bulldoze her clenched hole. In one smooth motion, the head of his cock was able to penetrate inside of her ass. Being used to Naruto's rumping, her asshole had become quite acquainted with Naruto's little friend and unfortunately for her, they had gotten a little too close. When they had first started, her ass struggled to take the full length of his cock, but as time passed by, she had been able to take all of it without much pain. Of course, that still hadn't changed how tight she still was and the sudden surprise of his cock had nearly caused the poor girl to nearly scream out.

"Did you hear that?"

"It's probably one of those deers that your family takes care of. Aren't we pretty close to your family's animal shelter or something, Shika?"