Shattered

Welcome back guys!!

WARNING : This story will have an adult theme.

Now let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

(Naruto's Apartment)

Never in Naruto's imagination did he expect to a win a prize on a silly bet that Kurenai-sensei had made.

When he had opened the door in the middle of the night to greet his prize, Kurenai huffed at him, shoving him aside as she stomped her way into his apartment.

What a sore loser.

He was fine with the way she was acting as it gave him the opportunity to sneak a peek of what was his.

There was no doubt that Kurenai was one of them, if not, the most beautiful women in Konoha. Not that he knew that many female adults in the first place. His experience with the opposite gender came with those that he called his peers, and they were nowhere as developed compared to the woman in front of him.

A tight and firm buttle butt that was hugged tightly by a bandage dress that Naruto swore was short enough to give people an erotic glimpse of what lay beneath it. It was juicy enough that Naruto had to resist being completely erect from the sight. Her glutes, no doubt, were from the results of a kunoichi that actually took her training seriously. A pair of wide hips and legs that proved to be long and slender, Kurenai was the definition of breedable.

As Kurenai finally reached the middle of his living room, she turned around to face Naruto, a scowl still adorned her face. It did, however, gave Naruto a look of her frontal area and he can see why many men wanted to fuck her so badly. She was the complete package as not only did she possess a voluptuous ass, but she was also blessed with puffy lips that were itching to suck cock. Looking lower, her tits were just as nearly impressive as her behind as a stacked pair of breasts were ready to burst out of her chest.

'They have to be at least double D-cups, maybe even E-cups,' Naruto thought.

"Well, I'm here now. What do you want from me? Training? I'm a specialist in Genjustsu and that doesn't seem to be your forte in spite of you winning that bet," Kurenai said, eager to get this bet over with and this humiliation behind her. "I can give you money if that's what you want."

She was getting anxious being inside her student's apartment even with the anger that flowed in her veins. It didn't help that Naruto ignored her inquiry as he began to move around her, staring her with lustful eyes.

"I think I know what I want," Naruto said stopping in front of her.

With him suddenly so close to her it came to a sudden realization that Naruto was taller than her 5'5 ft stature and stood at least an inch taller than Asuma who stood around 5'9 ft tall. The reports on him had to be misleading considering that they stated his height barely his 5 foot. Apparently, it was a touchy subject for him as he was prone to get into fights with those that insulted his short stature. Then again, the report was based off information on his previous year at the academy.

'Guess puberty hit him pretty hard'

Her thoughts, however, were interrupted when Naruto shocked her by latching his arms around her lower body. Her tight, but pillowy flesh of an ass was being held by his student's hands as they proceeded to roughly manhandle down there. His fingers dug right into her cheeks, spreading, and squeezing them as he saw fit.

"No. That's going too far and I have a boyfriend," Kurenai said as she tried to pry herself off of him. Surprisingly, he had a strong grip and seemed that he was adamant about his decision. Instead of letting her go, he pulled her even closer to his body as his clutch became stronger.