You are the only exception.

Silver never really thought he'd start a list of his victims, yet in his head it seemed to be an okay idea. He had scribbled down names, ideas, crossed out Test tube and tapped his pen against the sheet of paper. It had been at least a week since Testy was found in her bathtub and the arms were running low of flesh. Pretty much to the bone with small pieces of muscle and clumps spiralling around the bone structure.

Fairly unconsciously, he picked up a clump he had clawed off of the bone and ate it. Glancing at the bowl he had it in, there were only a few more pieces. He needed the next target soon, or else he might just end up going insane over the flesh desperation.

Silvia turned his focus back to his list, he knew the next would be that lavender freak. She's why he was like this, why his face was broken; imperfect. Candle. In his spare time; besides helping Painty cope with things, he had begun mentally noting down weaknesses and soft spots to get to the wiccan.

Simple. He'd take her to the woods using the backdoor, murder her, take her arms; maybe even have some flesh from her body? Then he'd leave it out there, maybe leaving a sign or something, mainly so vultures wouldn't eat her carcass that much.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Candle, I believe I may have some information on what happened to Test tube,"

The candle turned to Silverspoon, who had lurked up behind her and whispered. He had placed his hands on her shoulders, and it seemed like he had something in his pockets too.

"Really?" The wiccan asked in her soothing voice, interested. "Are you going to tell me or must I read your aura, dear?"

The spoon rolled his eyes. "Well I would prefer if we went outside for it, I don't want to concern others,"

Her eyebrow raised in slight suspicion from the spoon's antics, crossing her arms. "We could head to my room if that's what you're concerned of,"

That ticked the cannibal off, he sighed, shaking his head before figuring his words. "But room's aren't soundproof, if we'd go outside there's less of a chance of others overhearing us"

He knew he wasn't convincing the wiccan but he did raise a valid point. She knew something was up with him, Silvia could feel her gaze seep into his aura or soul or... whatever.

"Fine,"

The princely-jerk smirked, "Excellent my dear," before turning-heel and walking to the backdoor of the hotel mainroom. "Come along,"

This had to be quick, she knew something was up. Silverspoon didn't blame her for his scar, the only being he did was Trophy. So why was he doing this to her? She didn't deserve to die for that golden prick's mistake. Why are we here? Let her go. LET HER GO.

"Silver?"

The soothing voice of the wiccan across from him broke his messy thinking, she held a small petalful flower between her fingers. Her eyes laced in concern with a crunched yet professional posture. She belonged in this perfect world. He was going against his own rule of saving perfection. Candle already knew something was up with him, maybe she wasn't going to flip, maybe she could help?

His voice quivered slightly as he spoke. "So Candle-"

"You did it, didn't you?" The wiccan questioned, her voice staying at her usual calm tone. "You killed Test-tube, Silverspoon,"

Silver's eyes widened slightly, a bit in shock but a bit to play into the illusion of innocence. "What?"

The two stood across from each other, the grass of the forest's undergrowth trickling at the utensil's ankles and dandelion seeds flowed gently to the south following the wind. The height difference is shown clear in the conversation, Silver having to look a bit down to look the wiccan in the eyes.