Tonight's gonna be a Goodnight

It’s quite an experience to wake up cuddling with someone you’re fawning over, especially when from what you and they know; you’re just friends, coping buddies. There’s a fulfilling warmth and a sense of love yet there’s the emptiness of the action, the knowing that this is nothing but platonic friendly affection to them.

Silverspoon lay awake in the late morning, his head laid on the brush’s chest and listening to the mellow heartbeat of the one below him, the peaceful inhales and exhales from the sleeping figure. Although he was sure they couldn't feel nor hear it, his heart ached and beat quickly as the room's smell ran through him like a shaking shiver.

Silvia knew he was starving, hungry from the withdrawal of object flesh. He had chosen not to eat Candle at all, he was still fucking mourning his own kill. And yet he had still pinpointed his next victim, he'd aim high into the stars and kill the head-honcho of practically everything; OJ himself. Now talking rationally, he probably shouldn't aim for him especially at a time like this, and yet he couldn't wait to taste him and his flesh, plus means another smart object down and unable to stop him.

Carefully and a bit awkwardly, the spoon pushed himself off of the brush, laying the sheet over them as he watched them shuffle a bit, not used to the lost body heat. The fancy utensil leaned down almost as if he was in autopilot and gently pecked the non-binary on the cheek, only getting a small toss from them as his response. Flustered, he tiptoed across the room and opened the door, closing the door carefully so as to not wake them up with a loud slam.

He sighed to himself before searching his coat pocket, his clawed gloves were still embarrassingly shoved inside, dark blood stains had leaked onto the inside walls. Silver gave himself a stern face before walking to the stairs, descending while planning what he'd do to the glass cup. Soon his plan was set and he stepped on the lobby floor. It was still night but soon the sun would rise and light the world, so he had to be as quick and as anonymous as he could.

Looking around, the floor was quiet, of course other than the muffled scribbling coming from OJ's office. Gliding gracefully with his feet to the door, he nudged it open and peaked inside. The owner was hunched over his desk, a leaning lamp illuminated his edges and added to the mystery of what he was doing, the scratching and scribbling of a pencil coming from him. Silverspoon pushed the door open quietly, trying not to make sound, slipping his hands into the gloves in his pockets.

Creeping behind the owner, he raised a gloved hand and watched from overhead.

OJ had just paused when Silvia raked his claw hands down his back, causing him to shriek and turn to his attacker;

"Silverspoon! What are you?-"

"Shhh. I don't want to alert the others, what would they think of their prince?~"

"Y-You're a fuckin' monster…"

"Darling, there's different kinds of people and peasants in this world,"

Silverspoon as leaning over the object, holding his arms to the chair's as he spoke, slowly wrapping his fingers around so his claws would scratch OJ's arms,

"There are the worthy and rightful and then there's people like you and Test tube, fuck anyone in this hotel that isn't Paintbrush are unworthy maggots to me,"

"You're doing this for Paintbrush? What, are they helping your madness?!"

"My beloved Painty doesn't know about my hobby," He cooed the fruit juice. "And I'd rather keep it that way, mkay?"

OJ bared his teeth and snarled at the fancy man, spitting out words laced with disgust and venom. "You're the mistake here, what makes you think they want this?"

"Because it's what I need to live,"

Right as he finished speaking, his claws latched firmly and deeply into the cup's arms as he dived into his 'neck' area. His victim screeched as he dug his shark teeth into his flesh, claws digging more and more into his limbs. Tugging, he ripped the skin off of the victim's throat, watching blood splurge and pour from the open gash. Silverspoon crouched down to the fallen object, watching him struggle to stay alive and awake.

"What a tragedy, I would've let you live,"

"F-ffffuck you,"

"I'm not into corpses,"

He plunged his foot into his back, watching as liquid squirted from this wounded neck, his once lively eyes turning dusty and dull. His body was cold and still, blood leaked onto the floor.

"Pathetic," Silver scoffed, idly kicking the corpse's limp arm in disgust. "But I must do this, for me and then,"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

The coming morning, poor Paper had found the owner's body in his room.

He was propped up, laying his upper half on the desk while his wound had seemingly leaked more blood onto his journal. Open on the two pages were the same phrase repeated over and over, in the same lead as the pencil OJ had used. The same phrase had been drawn out in blood on the wall in front of the desk. It was disgusting, grimly and disturbing, leaking and drawing down the walls.

I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM

Let's just say there were a lot of tears shed that morning, even Silvia had spilt a few as he comforted a distraught Paintbrush. Although those tears were from seeing his love bawl in his arms and weren't for the victim, it seemed like they were and that helped sell the look.

And yet there was no ease of getting away for the spoon, as he knew someone was watching with narrow eyes. She knew he had done it all and he planned to get back at the file cabinet as soon as the death blows over.

Silverfangs | An II Silverspoon horror AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें