Oc #66/Childhood friend [F]

Name: Leilani Bishop (Brooks - née Bishop *later on/for one scenario*)

Nickname:
~Leila
~Lani
~Lea

Age: 39-40

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship status: Engaged (for one scenario) / Married (for one scenario) / Single (for one scenario)

Crush/Love interest: Her fiancé, later on husband Grayson / *Doesn't have one*/None* (depends on the scenario)

Personality:
~Nice
~Kind / Caring
~Sweet / Loving
~Animal Lover
~Loves the outdoors
~Hardworking
~Bossy
~Music Lover
~Loyal
~Stubborn (sometime)
~Ambitious
~Serious
~Devoted / Determined
~Bubbly
~Motherly
~Blunt (at times)

Looks (Face Claim - Bryce Dallas Howard)/Clothing:

Family:~Robert Bishop - Father - Alive~Laura Bishop (née Gardner) - Mother - Alive~Norah Bishop - Older sister - Alive~Vera Oaks (née Bishop) - Older sister - Alive~Wesley Oaks - Brother-in-law - Alive (married to Vera)~Grayson Brooks - Fiancé / H...

Family:
~Robert Bishop - Father - Alive
~Laura Bishop (née Gardner) - Mother - Alive
~Norah Bishop - Older sister - Alive
~Vera Oaks (née Bishop) - Older sister - Alive
~Wesley Oaks - Brother-in-law - Alive (married to Vera)
~Grayson Brooks - Fiancé / Husband - Alive
~Amaya Oaks - Niece - Alive (Weasley and Vera's Daughter)
~Milo Oaks - Nephew - Alive (Weasley and Vera's Son)
~Lawrence Bishop - Grandfather - Deceased
~Melissa Bishop - Grandmother - Alive

Job:
~Engineer (Formerly)
~Landscape architect

Any pets? (If so, how many?): No, but she really wants a cat

Likes:
~Her family and friends
~Her job
~Cooking and Baking
~Sweets
~Listening to music
~Singing
~Playing the guitar
~Playing the piano
~Summer and Spring
~Photography
~Scrapbooking
~Reading
~Writing
~Poetry
~Gardening / Farming
~Flowers
~The outdoors
~Animals
~Lemonade
~Iced coffee
~Going to the beach
~Swimming

Dislikes:
~Rude and Mean people
~Arrogant people
~Selfish People
~Perverted People
~Lazy people
~Liars
~Getting sick
~Her allergies
~The cold / Winter
~Spicy foods
~Moths
~Clowns
~Nightmares
~Being woken up from her sleep/and or nap
~The ocean

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
~No piercings
~No tattoos
~No scars
~She has a birthmark on her left knee

Extra info:
~Leilani is allergic to the cold
~Leilani has Mottephobia (fear of moths), Coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and Thalassophobia (fear of the ocean)
~Leilani met her fiancé (now husband) during her time at college
~She has freckles all over her face
~She's very ticklish (and she hates being tickled)
~She owns a beach house
~She can speak fluently in French
~Her and her fiancé/husband are expecting their first child
~Before she moved away, she use to live next to your Oc

Scenario #1: You were currently on your way to school, to drop off Michael (a kid you use to babysit and the kid of your best friend). You decided to walk him there, since his home wasn't too far from the school. Your friend had asked you if you could watch him for the day, since she had to leave early in the morning, and was gonna come home a little late. You didn't mind watching Michael for her, so you agreed. Soon enough you arrived at Michael's school, as he gave you a hug. "Bye Y/N!" He said, smiling up at you, as you hugged him back and smiled back. "Bye kiddo." You said, as he let go and ran over to entrance and was greeted by a teacher, before walking in. Just as you were about to leave, you heard a familiar voice, as you turned around and your eyes widened when you saw who it was. "Leilani?" You said, making her turn around to look at you. Leilani was your childhood friend. You use to have a crush on her when you guys were younger, and you still did have a bit of a crush on her. You haven't seen her since she moved away.

Scenario #2: Today was the day of your high school reunion, and you were honestly a little bit nervous. You haven't been back to your high school in a long time, but you were also a little bit excited, especially to see some of your old friends. Could hours later, you were back at your old high school for the reunion, and there was a bunch of cars in the parking lot. Once got inside, you immediately headed to the gym, which is where the reunion party was being held, and once you got there, there was a bunch of people inside the gym, music playing and everything. You walked in, looking around the gym to see a bunch of old friends of yours, but one friend you almost didn't recognize at first was Leilani, your childhood friend. You super happy to see her, you immediately started walking over to her to say hi.

Scenario #3: Make up your own.....