Oc #1/Your Servant [M]

Name: Elliot Griffin

Nickname: (and any other nickname your Oc comes up with for him. Nothing mean!)
~El
~Eli
~Griff

Age: 27-28

Gender: Male

Species: Human (becomes a vampire later on in the roleplay, only in one of the scenarios)

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship status: Single

Crush/Love interest: *Doesn't have one*/None*

Personality:
~Nice
~Kind / Caring
~Sweet / Loving
~Animal Lover
~Loves the outdoors
~Hardworking
~Art Lover
~Bookworm
~Loyal
~Stubborn
~Clumsy
~Ambitious
~Sensitive
~Emotional
~Protective
~Devoted / Determined
~Shy (sometimes)
~Sarcastic (at times)
~Adventurous

Looks (Face Claim - Joey Batey as Jaskier)/Clothing:

Family:~James Griffin - Father - Deceased ~Ruby Griffin - Mother - Deceased ~Rosalie Griffin - Aunt - Alive~Molly Griffin - Little sister - Alive~Ivy Griffin - Little sister - Alive

Family:
~James Griffin - Father - Deceased
~Ruby Griffin - Mother - Deceased
~Rosalie Griffin - Aunt - Alive
~Molly Griffin - Little sister - Alive
~Ivy Griffin - Little sister - Alive

Job: Servant (He works for you...)

Any pets? (If so, how many?): He doesn't have any pets

Likes:
~His aunt and little sisters
~Working for you
~Baking
~Sweets
~The outdoors
~Animals
~Writing
~Reading
~Drawing and Painting
~Listening to music
~Singing
~Playing the piano
~Playing the violin
~Playing the harp
~Gardening

Dislikes:
~Mean and Rude People
~Arrogant People
~Selfish People
~Perverted People
~Liars
~His clumsiness
~Thieves
~Spies for the criminals

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
~No piercings
~No tattoos
~No scars
~No birthmarks

Extra info:
~Elliot's little sisters live with his aunt
~Elliot has a journal he writes in everyday before going to bed and sometimes after he wakes up
~He's very protective over his little sisters
~He's not a big fan of crowds, so he tries to stay away from royal balls and other parties thrown at the castle (and he hasn't told you yet)
~El calls you 'Your Highness'
~El gets flustered and embarrassed easily

Scenario #1: You had just left the throne room, to go look for your servant Elliot, because you needed to ask him something. You were walking down the hall when you heard a crash come from the kitchen. You hurried there, and when you walked in, you saw a broken plate on the ground and your servant Elliot holding his hand tightly. He looked up and noticed you standing in the doorway. "Y-your Highness! I-I um... a-accidentally broke a plate... M-my apologizes." Elliot told you.

(This is a vampire scenario) Scenario #2: Tonight was the night of the royal that you had planned. You invited everyone you knew, including the townspeople. After awhile everyone had arrived, and everyone was in the ball. You were currently talking to a King and Queen from a Kingdom a couple miles away, when something crossed your mind. You haven't seen your servant Elliot at all in the ball, which worried you. You excused yourself, then went to look for Elliot. As you walked down on of the halls, you could see two figures in the distance. You recognized one of them as your servant Elliot, but you had no clue who the other one was. As you slowly got closer, you noticed the other person had pinned Elliot's wrists to the wall, and he was drinking his blood.

Scenario #3: It was morning and you had just woken up. You left your room, and headed down to the dining room for breakfast. As you made your way down the hall, you stopped in front of your Servant Elliot's room. You debating whether or not you should wake him up. You decided to wake him up after a bit of thinking, then gently knocked on his door. You waited, but didn't get a response, so you slowly opened his door and walked in. You looked around his room, then saw him asleep at a table in his room.

Scenario #4: You were in the throne room, when one of your butlers walked in and told you that your Servant Elliot needed you. You didn't know why, but you nodded your head and got up, then went to go look for him. As you were walking to go find Elliot, you ended up by bumping into someone, knocking the both of you to the ground. When you opened your eyes to see who you bumped into, you saw that it was your servant Elliot.

Scenario #5: Make up your own.....