Chapter 46: Angels lie

Janes pov
It's been a month since I last saw Jeff on the tv. I gotten most of the supplies to get him back. I was asleep but woke up hearing Beau cry. I went to Beaus room to see that Beau was fast asleep. I went back to my bedroom. I saw Jeff.
"Jeff? Are you really back?"I asked.
Jeff turned around and opened his mouth and sound female.
"No, I'm an angel. My name is Arael." Arael said.
"Why are you here? Can you not be in that form." I asked.
The angel turned into a female form.
"Stop what you are doing. He's not worth bringing back."Arael said.
"You can't tell me that. He's mine and I want him back." I said. 
"He doesn't want to come back." Arael said.
"What do you mean? Last month, he told me that he would promise to come back to me." I asked.
"He doesn't want to come back to you." Arael said.
"What? I don't understand." I said.
"He found someone else." Arael said.
"Jeff wouldn't cheat on me. He hates everyone and thinks most women are whores. Why would he cheat on me?" I said.
"You don't believe me, do you? I'll prove it." Arael said.
The angel turned on the tv and showed the back of someone's head and a female kissing. The angel vanished. I called Dan.
"Hey, come over." I said.
I went to the refrigerator and took out a beer. I drank till Dan came over. I heard a knock on the door. I tipsily walked to the door.
"Hello." Dan said.
I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for a kiss. He pulled away.
"Are you drunk?" Dan asked.
"Does it matter?" I asked.
I got a call from Slenderman.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Watch your tone, Jane. Masks has gotten the rest of the supplies to bring him back." Slender said.
"I don't want to bring him back." I said.
"I don't understand, Jane. You were so happy to brown him back not that long ago." Slender said.
"I changed my mind." I said.
"I'm teleporting you over." Slender said.
Before I could say no, Slender had already teleported me.
"Why did you changed your mind?" Slender asked.
"The Angels showed me Jeff cheating on me." I said.
"Jane, that doesn't sound like him. Besides you would want to bring him back to rip him limb by limb." Slender said.
Ben came in.
"Angels lie. More then demons. They are only out to get what their God wants." Ben said.
"What do you mean,Ben?" I asked.
"I'll show you." Ben said.
I followed Ben to his computer room.
"I hacked into the Angels network." Ben said.
"How?" I asked.
"Jeff contracted me and was able to connected me to the angel network. So apparently, they are using monsters to fight Gods oldest creations to renew and make a whole new species." Ben said.
"So?" I asked.
"There is no way that Jeff can cheat on you. They have him tied to wires trying to make a better and more holy species." Ben said.
Ben showed me a video screen. There was two people, Jeff and an angel.
"You will help us. Your family doesn't care about you anymore. You are stuck here." the angel said.
Jeff almost looked like he was going to cry.
"Cry all you want. You are ours." the angel said.
The angel laughed off and left. Ben looked at me.
"So is he cheating on you?" Ben asked.
"No." I said.
"Then let's go bring him back." Ben said.