Chapter 56: lamia pt 2

Violets pov
Slenderman started to tell his story of his daughter.
"It was 1400. My wife and I lived in the woods together. She told me that she was with child. At that time, I used to lure kids into the woods to eat them. I promise her that I would never eat our child. Nine months later, lamia was born. Do you know what lamia mean?",slender said.
"No.",I said.
"It means an evil spirit who abducts and murders children. When lamia was in first grade, she used to help me lure children into the woods. She was my little helper. My wife left me because she didn't like that I was using our daughter to get children to eat. Also, at that time I was turning into what you people know as Slenderman. One night before I fully transformed, I mistook lamia as just another child. When I went to eat her, I heard her crying for me. A part of me wanted to stop but I couldn't. I shoved my daughter into the last main human part of me, my mouth and eat her. Then my mouth disappeared like everything else on my face.", slender said.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know.",I said.
"Are you okay with killing your son?",slender asked.
" I can't do it. Austin is my son. And besides I'm not a monster like you guys.", I answered.
Ben and beau walked in. Ben laughed.
"Do you forget who your parents are? You are as much of a monster as we are.", Ben said.
"I know who my parents are, but that doesn't mean that I'm like them. I'm not a killer.", I said angrily.

Author note: Comment, vote, share :3