1. I hope this goes well

KAKASHI POV

  So I was summoned for a mission today, How inconvenient. Im honestly too tired to deal with obito if he wishes to annoy me today, and also too tired to deal with Rins obsessive behavior.

I recently learned that people have different body inconveniences based on what they are. alphas, betas, and omegas are and the scent difference  apparently im an omega, not quite sure what that means yet but apparently im not actually supposed to be a shinobi if im an omega and my father hid it. He hid it so well I wasnt even aware I was one, or that they existed.

I guess, judging from scent, Rins probably a beta and Obitos an alpha, he sure doesnt act like one- All bark and no bite I tell ya. I think minatos an beta.

Our mission didnt have much action all we had to do was escort some weirdo that tried to sell me stuff called scent blockers or whatever,  I dont know what that is nor why I would need it.

Obito seemed jealous and was trying to convince the weirdo to sell some to him instead, I dont think he knows what that is either. Rin kinda stayed with Minato. She didnt seem to wanna be involved with the creep, Minato just gave him weird stares whatever scent that needs to be blocked seems to already be blocked judging from Minatos confused expression.

After two days we managed to get the dude to his destination, I let out a sigh of relief,  happy to be getting away from the creep. We then started on our way home.

Obito pov
I feel like Bakashis always getting so much positive attention and I deserve more! I mean, hes always getting praise, Rins obviously obsessed with him, and its unfair! That dude should've been trying to sell me things too!

I guess I should try to calm down hes probably selling Kakashi that scent blocker thing because Kakashi stinks! Yes thats it! Hes just stinky! I smile, finally feeling some reassurance that hes not somehow better than me. I start to get tired as we stop halfway back to the leaf to rest, we decide to set up camp there.

Me and Kakashi go to collect wood. (Almost accidentally typed fanart because ive been collecting Akaza fanart lately 😭) Minato used the excuse of it being bonding time for us, what a joke. We split up and went our seperate ways for the wood because we knew wed just argue the whole time if we went together.

Kakashi pov
I was just minding my own dang business when that dolt fell on me from a tree. A TREE, WHAT THE HELL WAS OBITO DOING IN A TREE-. I groaned in pain due to being crused by him

He quickly apologized for the inconvenience and got off "what the HELL WERE YOU DOING IN A TREE" I snapped. He jumped a bit at the sudden loudness and shyly and awkwardly responded "collecting wood?" I quicky responded "theres enough down here! Where your heavy self wont fall on me!" I snapped irritatedly. He responded quietly "Im heavy?..." dear god hes sensitive, it gets on my nerves.

He looked upset and quietly walked off, damnit I feel guilty now. I go back to collecting wood, hiding my guilt. He needs to learn to watch it. I then chose to focus on what id do when I got home, Maybe just relax, say hello to my dad, yknow, the basics.

We had eventually finished collecting wood and started a fire. It was a nice fire and it did its job this was nice for me and relaxing, I drifted off into sleep happily.

Obito pov
Not gonna lie, Bakashi is kinda cute when he sleeps, so peaceful. That kinda sounds creepy though, I gather up some leaves for cushioning because I thought it was a good idea and I curl up on them, I make sure to keep myself close to Rin. Minato-sensei seems to be deep in thought, I wonder what hes thinking about, I guess it can wait until tomorrow though.

Im really tired but I almost feel as if im being watched by someone, I brush it off as me being paranoid, they do say I have a big imagination.

Gosh darnit I hope I didnt leave any food out at home, thats gonna stink, my brain appears to be keeping me from sleeping but eventually I drift off to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night, with a oddly disturbing feeling. I look around, everyones asleep. I get up very quietly and curse to myself, I dont know why I thought the leaves were a good idea, im covered in bug bites now.

I look up again and suddenly realize Kakashi is missing, I hope hes okay, I get up and walk away from the group, trying to maybe catch a scent, it smells weird, but its Kakashis. I follow it as it grows stronger, causing my body to have weird reactions.

I ignore these reactions and fight them, I eventually find Kakashi, curled against a tree, he seems breathless for some reason. "Are you okay weirdo?" I crouch to his height. He slowly looks up at me, his face red. "Go away" he says to me, I stare in confusion.

"If you're still mad about me falling on you I really am sorry, I know im an idiot" I apologize again. He responds "No thats not it, I feel weird and im giving off a weird scent, do you think thats what those scent blocker things were for?"

I think back, that would make sense but im not sure, I find myself getting closer but eventually realize and stop. "We should go back to Minato and Rin, if they wake up and we're not there they might panic" I say, trying to actually be serious for once.

"You really worried me" I whine. Kakashi glares "why would you be worried about me? we hate eachother" he insists. "We dont have to? Try to be a little fair bakashi" I say curiously. He responds "you're annoying either way". I slowly help him back to the others who definitely seem to realize hes giving off a weird scent but don't really seem too effected by it.

Minato seems worried and goes to go talk with Kakashi in private, they eventually come back and the scent is gone, what a relief, I was really struggling there. We all head back to the village, its early morning at this point.

(1104 words, not as long as my old chapters but I dont have as much energy either, hope it was enjoyable.)