2: Hanging out

Kakashi pov

We are on our way back, Obito is back to normal and Minato showed me a way to block my scent at least until im back in my home where nothing can happen to me, I still feel a little warm, am I sick? What is this sickness called?

I walked into my home after saying goodbye to the team, I waved to my father and told him of the situation, that he apparently was already aware of because the scent blocker was wearing off, I chuckled awkwardly- as he gave me some scent blockers for when I go out places.

He then explained to me what I was going through, that it was called a heat and everything he described sounded disgusting. I shuddered, not liking this at all, he looked at me sadly and patted my head. This action brought me a little bit of comfort. I swore to avoid Obito during this time. Due to my father being an alpha ill have to wear the blockers around him.

I went to my room and lied down, exhausted. Did he feel anything when he found me? If he did ill have to thank him for holding himself back. I probably had him thinking something horrible happened to me, im an ass arent I.

Obito pov
Oh damnit I did leave something out. I poured the spoiled milk out, whining. Im kinda lonely, not sure nows a good time to ask Bakashi to hang out and Rin said she was gonna rest. It would be weird to hang out with Minato sensei. I eventually decided I wanted to try the new ramen place down the street.

I walked out of my house and made my way out of the compound, I went to said ramen place and it was quite affordable. I bought a bowl and started eating, it tasted decent too! I should bring Rin sometime! Maybe even stupid kakashi.

I finished my bowl and started heading home, quite satisfied. I ran into Rin who waved happily. "Have you seen Kakashi? I was wondering if he was done resting?" She questioned. How would I know how what that stupid overachiever is doing. "Havent seen him, have a good day Rin" I responded, slightly sad. Rin doesn't seem to notice "Oh okay, let me know if you see anything of him!" She responds and runs off.

This annoyed me, I want love too. I wondered if I should try to convince her hes gay or something, That should make her look at other options, options like me! I huff, and then begin to ponder on if im selfish for those thoughts.

I reach home and think about it. I lay in bed and wonder how id even do that. I then began to think of that scent from the night before, I blushed a bit, wondering what was wrong with me I then felt something weird down below. I layed on my stomach and managed to sleep that way.

I woke up the next day to knocking. "I dont have friends- who tf-" I said to myself tiredly and confusedly, we arent supposed to be training today so this left me more confused. I wrapped myself in a blanket and opened the door to see Rin and Kakashi, I was confused "I thought we have two days off after missions, why are you two here?' I asked confusedly and tiredly.

Rin responds "we want to hang out with you, Kakashi is feeling a bit better today" she smiled. I nodded and moved aside to let them in. "Wait a moment here while I get ready, I wasnt expecting company" I walked off and got dressed and brushed my teeth and stuff, I then got a cup of coffee because nobody can stop me- I then walked into the living room where I cannot be killed, its actually connected to the kitchen, theres no wall between the two, I sit on the couch next to Kakashi and Rin. "So whats the plan guys?" I questioned.

Kakashi suggests board games and I suggest food. We begin to argue on which ones best. Rin suggests we get some food and then eat it while we play the board games. We decided to agree on Rins idea, she seems to be the peacemaker.

We go to a place of rins choice because we all knew if me or Kakashi chose a place wed argue about it, we bought enough food to last a few hours and headed back to my place. We all picked out some board games and started playing. I keep wondering whats under kakashis mask and why he wears it? Its not like hes gonna get covid?

Rin kept wining, I feel like theres something I need to win. I feel that weird feeling of being watched again, I dont like it, I look around but see nothing. "Its getting late isnt it?" I say as I eat my food. Rin seems to get an idea, this interests me. "Why dont we have a sleepover?" I am slightly shocked but quickly relax "its fine with me if its fine with you twos parents?" I decided.

Rin responds "I already asked and they said its okay" she smiles. I look at Kakashi, waiting for an answer, he gives a thumbs up since Rin had legit asked his father before he could. I smile and we all get into our pajamas for enhanced comfort and continue eating and playing games, somewhere in between we decided to have a pillow fight.

I guess I could say its actually fun hanging out with the two of them, Bakashis being nicer than usual. I started to have weird feelings for Kakashi over it but im sure this kindness is because he was bribed or something, no way is he being nice to me just to be nice to me.

We eventually decided to sleep after it got really late, Rin decided to sleep seperately from us since shes female and thats the only way her parents allowed her to have a sleepover with us. We slept on the couch since I insisted she have the bed.

We all layed down and tried to sleep, it was kinda cramped. Kakashi smells really good. I lean in closer to get closer to the scent only to get pushed away, kakashis hand on my face, I whine. "Control yourself weirdo, I will go home if necessary" he says sternly. I nod and just hug him in response so he doesn't fall off the couch. We slowly drift off to sleep

(1104 words, Hope you enjoyed)