«Chapter 1: 'Royal Party Preparation'»

The Kingdom of Origins is ruled by King Philz, He's a great ruler and his Youngest son, Ranboo wishes to be just as good when he's crowned, the coronation is in just a few months.
There's a party being held in honour
of the Oldest child, "TechnoBlade's", soon return home after years.
You see, None of the first people Ranboo
had met really.. "clicked" with him,
his father hopes he'll find someone he can trust and be close to..
ideally before his crowning ceremony..

You may be curious why Ranboo, being the youngest son, is being crowned and not one of his older brothers.?
Well.. The Oldest "Prince Techno", as said before hand, is out protecting the kingdom and adventuring to other places.
The second oldest, Prince Wilbur, he.. didn't want the crown, he'd rather play music for the people and for events.. than be the ruler of a kingdom. Going after his dreams made his dad happy, but Ranboo was fine to be next in line.. ,overwhelmed but fine, Prince Wilbur also has.. a "friend" in the village, Quackity, bartender of the "Nevada's Bar".
Wilbur liked to hang with quackity, (he can't exactly do all that while having a kingdom to look after).

Ranboo's POV:
I had just gotten up. I'm downstairs waiting for the king, my dad, to give me further instructions so I can get them done. I'm still tired, I would rather sleep but I need to get things done.
I saw someone walk into the room, There was Philza. "Hello sir.!" I exclaimed, he smiled at me "hey, mate, don't call me that.. I'm your dad, call me that."
I relaxed my stance, "sorry dad, uh.. what do I need to do today.?" He pulled out a list and gave it to me. It included decently simple tasks such as:
-Choosing and Ordering specific flowers of choice for the Party,
-Food For the party,
-and lastly Buying an outfit and mask for the party.

'Easy enough.. I can do all that.' I thought to myself smiling.
"I see your happy with your tasks mate.?"
I nodded and began to leave with my most trusted Guard, Sam (or also known as Awesamdude). He follows me to the Village centre and we look around.
The first place we need to go should be the most important one.. food.

<~*(TimeSkip)*~>

We make our way to 'Niki's Bakery'. She's a lovely lady and always welcomes us there, I can surely trust her with the party's dessert.

I walk in, signalled by a small bell chime, "hello niki.! I've come to make an order, please."
She looks at me, her smile growing and her face very happy. "Prince Ranboo.! Welcome, of course you can make an order it's not a trouble. What can I get you.?"
I walk over and decide on few desserts for the party. She nods and writes it all down.
"A specific date please, and I'm going to assume it should be delivered to the castle.?"
I think for a moment. "Yes and, If possible can it be done BEFORE Friday..? It's Monday.. so that should be enough time.? And preferable before 5:00PM.!"

She smiled at me and writes those times and dates down, she starts heading to the back of the store and returns with a little bag.
"Just a gift. Your pretty much my regular now soo.. Just a thanks for supporting my bakery.!"
I take the bag and Flash her a smile before walking out, the same small bell chimed as we left.

"Where to now Sam.?"
He looked at the list I was given. "We need to go and get you an outfit, or we can do flowers first."
"Let's go to the Tailor place first.? It's closest."
And so we went, off to the Tailoring parlour.
We arrive to see Eret working on a piece.
They turned as the door opened and stood up when they saw us.
"Ah if it isn't my most.. unique customer, what'll it be this time.?"
I scratch the back of my neck, "Eret.. you make it sound like it's a bad thing" I laugh.
He looks confused "no, no. I mean nothing by it."
And then he asked what I wanted.
"Anything Eret, I trust your skills, just something that.. seems very.. uh.. 'Me' if that's understandable.?"
They smiled, they clearly understood what I meant.
"I think i can some up with something you'll love Young Prince."
"Thanks Eret, knew you'd be the one to count on.! Good-day to you."

<~*(TimeSkip)*~>

Sam and I stopped for a break, he could use one.. he works hard for our family.
As we did I checked the list, flowers last.
I don't think I know the person who Runs the flower shop.
Would be nice to meet them,

After our short break we head to the flower stand/shop.
"Hello.? I'd like to order some flowers."
A lady stood in the shop, I recognised her, "captain puffy.? I didn't realise you had a flower shop.!"
She chuckled, "no, your highness, this shop is owned by my son, He's just out back, I recently got him living with me after his farther.." she cleared her throat.
"HEY HON, THERES SOMEONE HERE."
As she said that a small boy came in, he looked like he was.. a goat of some kind..?
No matter, he ran over, dropping things as he did.

"Hello.! Welcome uh.. what can I.. get you.?"
I looked down at him and he made a small shocked sound. "Y-Your highness.. sorry.. How can I help you.!"
I smiled at him, "can I get a dozen Alliums and Lily of the Valley Bouquets.?.. they're for decoration, a party my dad is throwing."
He looked shocked.. "so many.. uhh.. for when.?"
I answered, as per expected. "Friday.. preferably earlier than that." They nodded, seeming kinda overwhelmed by the huge order. "If it's too much hassle I can-"
"No no.! It's fine, I can get those for you, and uh.. I'll make sure they arrive on time, perhaps earlier if we're lucky.!"
I thanked him and we begun to leave.
"Hey.. excuse me.?"
The small boy turned back around, looked up at me, "yes.? Is there.. something else..?" I shook my head "could I get your name.?"
He nodded at me "it's uh.. tubbo.! I'm tubbo."
'Tubbo.. what an odd name, yet.. it's nice.. and simple too.' I thought as I smiled to myself.

"Thank you.! Well.. tubbo, Puffy, have a good day and if you'd like to attend.. I'll see you both at the party on Friday. I'd greatly love to see you both
there."
Tubbo smiled, so happy, it was nice to see him smile as we left, I waved to them and then we went out of sight.

(1139 words thanks for reading chapter one.! Byee🏳️‍🌈)