«Chapter 7: {TNTDuo Bonus}»

Wilbur snuck out of the castle grounds, it was late.
He snuck out the castle's grounds to a bar in the village, he walked in as people were leaving, wearing a mask and glasses. "Well, Looks like everyone's leaving."
Quackity sighed, rolling his eyes "Sir.. The Bar is closed please Leav-" he turned around.
"WILBUR.!?" Wilbur was taking his mask off and smiled at Quackity who turned away continuing to clean a glass he already cleaned. "Hey there Duckling.. Miss me.?~"
Wilbur laughed as he walked over and grabbed Quackity by the waist. "C'monnnn you missed me didn't youu."
Quackity huffed, "I'm at work dumbass."
Wilbur looked around, No one was actually IN the bar, just them. "Really.? Because I don't see anyone." He turned Quackity around to face him "Just we two~" he kissed Quackity.
Quackity's Ears ruffled, he laughed at the man before him's stupidity,
"Whatever Wil, at least let me finish cleaning-"
"No."
"But I just have-"
"Nope."
"Wilbur stop interrupting m-"
"Nah"
"WILBUR STOP INTERUP-"

Wilbur got bored of Quackity speaking and rambling so he kissed him.
Quackity kissed back. Wilbur smiled and pushed him against the counter, not hard just to keep him there.
Quackity was taken-back by this action Wilbur did.
Wrapping his arms around Wilbur neck they both pulled away for a breath and-
"Ahem."
Quackity and Wilbur stopped to look at the man before them. It was his boss. "S-Sir.! Hi.."
"Look Quackity, I don't mind what you do.. just.. don't do it in my Bar. Please"
He looked at Wilbur with a smile "Carry on then, but please leave soon."
He walked off with a smug look on his face.
Wilbur smiled as Quackity's face was a bright red fade.
"Don't. Say. A word.." scoffed Quackity
Wilbur lay his head by Quackity's neck as he mumbled to himself.
Quackity lead Wilbur to a sofa where he sat, Quackity got up and went to walk back to his station to finish up.
"Quackityyy.! Help."
Quackity rolled his eyes and walked back to wilbur. "What. What do you want now.?!"
He glared at wilbur who just laughed.
"Huh.? What.?"
Wilbur grabbed Quackity pulling him into his lap.
"There, you've helped my loneliness."

A while later after Quackity complaining, He eventually gave up and allowed Wilbur to hold onto him.
It's been..
like..
Half-an-hour.?
Who knows.
I sure fucking don't haha.
It's just been a while, ok.?

Quackity had fallen asleep, Wilbur sat there playing with his hair, 'oh..! He fell asleep.. haha, cute' Wilbur smirked.
This wasn't the first time he snuck out to see Quackity, it's not like he isn't allowed, he just doesn't think his family would like him.
Nor does he want Quackity to get too much attention from anyone finding out he's dating a prince.. but it was fine with him,
He likes all the quiet time they got, and he likes the thought of it being just the two of them. Quackity didn't have the BEST relationship beforehand.. so Wilbur does what he can.
And I'm pretty sure Quackity won't mind either keeping it secret either.
He's not fond of Publicity, or anything of the sort.
What he was fond of.. was being with his prince.

'They'll find out eventually..' Wilbur shrugged, but that doesn't mean HE needed to tell them, they'll find out on their own..
But whenever it does happen. He's going to make sure nothing changes, he chose to decline the crown for this.
And his wish of being a musician.. which is going great for him. He's got money, more than he needed and had a boyfriend, and no regret of it all.

(They you guys.! Short chapter.. sorry I haven't posted in a while.! But he's some Quackbur fluff for you all. Byeeee🏳️‍🌈)