«Chapter 4: 'Feeling something.?'»

The next morning tubbo was sitting on Ranboo's bed waiting for him to get back upstairs.
As the door to Ranboo's room opened it wasn't just ranboo, Puffy was also there.
"Hey tubbo.! How are you.?"
Tubbo smiled at her "I'm ok,"
"I'm glad.. Ranboo told me you were here last night so I came to check on you, do you wanna come back to mine yet.?"
Tubbo looked at ranboo "Mum.. is it ok if I stay here.? With ranboo.?"
Puffy smiled at him, not a normal smile, a small smirk-like smile.
"Sure hon. I'll see you home whenever ok.?"
Tubbo thanked puffy and after a bit she left.
Ranboo sat next to tubbo, "What should we do today.?"
Tubbo shrugged his shoulders as ranboo sat in thought. "What if we.. uh.. Hm.."
Tubbo nudged Ranboo "go into the town.? Like the market place.? They have nice stuff then we could always uh.. go back to our area."
Ranboo agreed on the plan and Helped tubbo up, walking out of his room, and out of the castle.

They walked for a while to the Marketplace, it was calming tho some were alarmed by The princes appearance there. Some lady's/girls were very happy to see him.
And others were not, but most were interested by who his friend was, holding onto his arm.
They went to one stand and bought some food, then went another place to buy small trinkets.
There were these matching earrings, Both bees with small chains attached.
Ranboo payed for them and they put one on each.
"Look how cute you both look.!" Exclaimed one of the merchants, Tubbo laughed and Ranboo thanked them for the compliment.
The day went pretty smoothly, buying things from different shops and such.
Ranboo waved to people to stared and, naturally, they waved back.
He was happy to see the small Ram boy happy, both walking around before returning to the castle near sundown, walking into the garden and  entering the woods.
They returned to the area of their first conversation, it looked just as nice.
The grass was tall and few flowers crowded it, a lake a nearby and the tree's wide canopy left just enough space to allow The light of the outside world seep through.. a swing placed on the branch of one of those very trees.
This was now their area, where they hang out, just the two of them. It was pretty deep in the forest so not easy to find, keeping them safe.

Ranboo's POV:
I placed the stuff we had bought on the grass as we sad down,
It was quiet as always. Tubbo began to eat the few snacks we bought and I took some too,
we stopped by at niki's bakery on the way back. She was happy to see tubbo and I, seems they knew one-another,
she gave us the order of treats we asked for and then we left.
Tubbo sat on the grass, playing with the flowers near him.
He's cute.. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping earlier, yesterday wasn't the most perfect but today seems better.
I sat behind him, holding onto him.
"What ya doing.?" I ask.
"I'm picking flower. Why you asking BossMan.?"
I laughed, 'BossMan'
"haha, what is that name- sounds kinda stupid lol." Tubbo Crossed his arms and looked away "Rude much." Tubbo laughed at me, it was adorable..
"Nooo tubbo.! You know I don't mean to be rude don't look away from meee-"

3rd person POV:
Tubbo didn't respond, so they both sat there for half-an-hour in complete silence. Ranboo still holding onto him,
"I'm boredddd"
Ranboo smirked, "You Should have thought about that before you decided to ignore me for HALF-AN-HOUR.."
Tubbo frowned, in a rather childish way, "well I'm sorry you were mean to me.!"
"I wasn't- *Sigh* fine tubbo.. I'm sorry, happy.?"
Tubbo laughed and turned to face ranboo. "Very happy for I am the victor in our argument.!Success.!"
Ranboo glared at tubbo. "Oh, Really.? You have.?"
Tubbo tilted his head confused, "of course.! You apologised so I win." Ranboo smiled.

Time flew by, it was already sun-set.. Neither cared, they went on the swing, walked around the forest and went back again.
They both sat there, "hey tubbo.. can I ask you something.."
Tubbo nods "Yeah, what's up.?"
"What.. exactly did Jschlatt do..? If you don't mind telling me..?"
Tubbo frowned, "he uh.. it's nothing,"
"Tubbo, please tell me. If it's that bad I can try to help and-"
"No.! Ranboo.. it's fine, I'm fine, it's nothing. It was.. ages ago."
Ranboo placed his hand on tubbo's face. "Hey.. I'm here, If you don't wanna say I'm not gonna force you, I.. just wanna help."
Tubbo paused, then spoke "He uh.. Drinks.. a lot.. and sometimes, if he was mad enough.. he would yell at me, which hurt.. a lot."
Ranboo didn't speak, he just listened to tubbo's words.
"If he was drunk enough.. he would hit me, though it was decently unlikely to happen, and he was also angry if I disagreed with him."
"Oh" spoke ranboo.
"I eventually got handed over to puffy, she one day came round and saw it all happen. So then, she took me to her place. Her son was there, I was still a bit.. off about it all.."

Ranboo pulled tubbo into a hug, "I'm sorry tubbo,"
"Why"
Ranboo put his hand on his face again.
"Why.?? Because you had to deal with that assholes bullshit for.. uh.. wait.. how long...?"
Tubbo mumbled "8 years"
"EIGHT- oh.. uh.. tubbo."
He didn't need to hug tubbo again, tubbo smiled at him. "I'm sorry Boo.. It was a good while back. Yesterday was actually the first time I saw him in a while. Thankfully."
Ranboo felt annoyed, hems saying he's fine, He's saying he's ok.. he clearly isn't.!
"Tubbo, Don't say sorry, it's not your fault, and I want you to know im here, I care about you and-"
Tubbo was laughing, it made ranboo happy.
"Thanks Boo.. Uh.. wanna head inside.?"
"Sure, if you wanna sure."

(1032 words all together.! Enjoy, Byee🏳️‍🌈)