Chapter 5- Welcome to Neverland.

*Gen's POV*

As I'm brushing my teeth and dancing in the mirror to my speaker, my music abruptly stop's out of no where. I peak my head into my room where my phone is located and look around for Tazi. She's always joking around.

Since I don't see her anywhere I walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom towards my phone and see that Michael was calling. I hurriedly answer the phone and hear him on the other line.

"Hey Genny." Michael speaks excitedly.

I smile at his tender voice when my nickname is once spoken again.

"Hey Mike." I say while walking back into the bathroom to continue brushing my teeth.

"Why are talking like that?" He asks letting out a small laugh.

"Well I was kind of brushing my teeth." I chuckle.

"Oh, I'm sorry, should I call you back?" He ask with sadness in his voice.

"Oh no, you're fine. I- mean, I'm- it's fine." I stutter.

It was a simple sentence Genesis, pull yourself together. I think to myself while slapping water on my face.

"Ok.. well I was just calling to see what time is ok to call my driver for you?" He asks shyly.

I look at the time and it reads 1pm.

"2:00 if that's fine." I say while looking through my closet.

"That's perfect. I'll let you get back to it. See you soon." he says.

"Bye Mike." I smile.

"No, it's see you later." He says.

"Fine, see you later Michael." I say.

"See you later Genny." He says making me blush at that nickname.

We hang up and I start up my Jackson 5- Destiny album.

I continue looking through my closet and drawers for something nice to wear.

"UGHHH" I groan in frustration.

After about 15-20 minutes of looking for something to wear aswell as trying on a few things I finally find something. I run to the bathroom and start up the shower.

I step in the shower and start to wash my face and body. I sing along to my music and tap my foot.

The water starts to get cold so I speed it up a bit.

While scrubbing the bottom of my feet I reach for the wall for balance and miss it completely, leading up to me falling flat on my back side.

Water runs down my head as I groan in frustration, also laughing at the matter.

I finish in the shower and do all of my facial moisturizing aswell as my body, followed by doing the same for my hair.

Letting my natural curls below my shoulders. The braids were cute but I sure did miss clmbing my fingers through my precious hair.

I throw on my outfit and head down stairs, putting my nose in a book while I wait in excitement but nervousness.

****************************

*Michael's POV*

I sent my driver Ryan to pick up Gen about 5 minutes ago.

To occupy myself I go into my library and pick up my pencil and paper and begin to draw.

Even though I have never met Genny I imagine her to be beautiful.

In my free time, when I'm not dancing or at the studio I make small drawings of her. Well, what I imagine her to look like.

I start to sketch and I start off with her face. I give her big brown eyes and nice plump lips. A button shaped nose with a sharp tip and a big smile. Long eyelashes, and thick arched eyebrows.

I sit and draw for about 40 minutes, shading in her hair until I hear a car door close outside. I run down the stairs and look in the mirror, fixing a few curls here and there and making sure my button up was tucked in well.

I turned around to my chef, Ms. Jay and ask her, "How do I look?".

"You look great Mr. Jackson, I see you're trying to impress huh? You have a crush on her don't you?" She smirks.

"What- I- no. And for the hundredth time Ms. Jay, call me Michael. Please!" I shout with a laugh.

"Ok Michael." She laughs shaking her head and walking away to the back.

I whip my torso around to the sound of the doorknob twisting and rub my hands down my shirt once more. And place my hands behind my back.

"Hi Michael." She smiles.

I hold out my hand for her to shake and say...

"Hello Gen. Welcome to Neverland." I smile.
——
A/N- Updating chapters still, im on a cruise at the moment so thats why this chapter is just now being re-written. Decided to change the AN for this chapter because what I wrote was a bit overdone. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I feel like the audience is slowly growing after 2 long years.

Remember to vote, comment, and share!!💕
-Harm