Chapter 31- All Caught Up.

*Gen's POV*
February 22nd 1990
Neverland
*6:30pm*

I arrive at the gates of Neverland, after a long day at work.

I rub my 5 month old pregnant belly, smiling when I see my beautiful silver engagement band wrapped around my finger. For 5 months im quite big.

Just as I take off my seat belt I see him running towards the window.

"There's your daddy, coming to help us out the car like always." I laugh slightly, smiling at him through the window as he opens the door, giving me his hand to grab while stepping out.

"Thank you baby, how are you?" I ask. Now that I'm pregnant, I get to work around 4am while he gets to work around 10am. We come and go, spending as much time with each other mutually or not, we make time.

Lets just catch you up yeah? On October 22nd my Michael proposed to me . Ofc I said yes, how could I not?

I've worked with many more artists over these 6 months. Making 2 videos and 1 movie in total, yep I do movies now. Things are a little hard now that i'm with a child, but Michael keeps things exciting.

As planned, Michael and I, would like to marry here at Neverland, nothing too crazy. Keeping our families most cherished moments in these wonderful gates.

"I'm good, never better now that my two girls are here." He smiles, kissing my lips then my stomach, resting his hands on my lower back as we head inside.

"You know, she could be a he, dont get too excited." I say, pointing a finger, walking up to the door.

"Well he could be a she after all, but either way, I couldn't bare letting someone else have my first baby. Seven more and i'll be a the happiest man in the population of LA." He smiles helping me out of my jacket and shoes.

Since it's October, the humidity is like hell here in California. Strong heat but crisp wind. Maybe it'll even rain soon who knows.

Michael and I continue to talk all the way till hes walking out the door, heading for work.

He grabs his hat and slides his shoes on, kissing me and soon to be named a temporary goodbye.

"Goodbye's" with Michael never seem to really be "bye". He always comes back earlier than I think, each time.

Speaking of popping up unexpectedly. Tazi wants to go out for lunch together. So of course I agree.

Her and Robyn have been pretty good. A few bumps in the road here and there, since their careers take up serious time they would like to spend together.

We all graduated back in May. May 12th to be exact, that was a really emotional day for us all, as we were officially adults, couldn't feel older with this baby hanging in my stomach like a lounge room.

Tazi keeps talking about whether she should propose or not. She knows she should, but she's just afraid of messing up.

Just as I begin to tie up my hair which is now slowly locking up, sounds of knocking at the door stops me.

Since I became pregnant, managing my hair all the time started tiring me out from the amount, so with the help of my hair stylist Clyde I decided to loc up my hair.

Along with changing the color, which is now honey blonde. I think I made a good decision, not too edgy for my job but not too boring.

I put on some socks and chapstick and head out of the bedroom, carefully sprinting down the stairs.