Part 3

(THIS IS OLD IM JUST REPUBLISHING IT FOR SILLY MEMORIES... Ignore please unless yiure bandaid 😭)

Emu's perspective;
"HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME" tsukasa and I both called out. (Me, calling to Vinny while Tsukasa was referring to Rui) the room fell in silence.

Vincent's perspective;
"Emu.." I said. "You know I'm in love with Rui!" I said shakily as she began to sob. Rui looked around, and then to the ground. But I just pulled him in for another kiss. The rest of the day didn't go as happily as a wedding day should. Tsukasa and Emu wouldn't talk to us. I had a guilty feeling in my throat, but tried yo swallow it.

Rui's perspective;
"Vin..." I started to sob. "What have we done!" I said through tears as he pulled me in for a hug. "It'll be okay. We did what was right, didn't we?" he replied warmly. "We're the ones we're in love with. If we picked anyone else, how would that leave anyone in a good situation?" he smiled at me. I understood what he was saying, but I didn't feel any less guilty. In bed that night, all I could think about was tsukasa. I didn't feel like what I did was right. I couldn't explain it...

The next day
At coffee shop with Rui and Nene

Rui's perspective;
"How will I ever make it up to him?" I whined. My head was filled with confusion. "It'll be fine, give it time." Nene mumbled while looking out the window. I knew Nene was a bit upset, because she really didn't want me to marry vinny but... She's my childhood best friend, surely she'll understand eventually, right? But, I was soon to discover something I had never anticipated for...

TO BE CONTINUED