Introduction - Kitamura

Yusaku Kitamura here with an important announcement. There is an extremely deadly disease right now. We have named it the 'self love disease' because we guess it has something to do with self love.

None of us know all about it yet. Scientists are doing a lot of research on it. Since I've been training with them, I've heard bits of what they've discovered.

It isn't exactly on the news yet, but probably will be soon. Not too many people have been affected, but the cases are predicted to increase rapidly if we don't find a cure.

So, here's how it started. Doctors were starting to notice something strange. People who were insecure, suicidal and hated themselves began to fall really ill. It was very suspicious and the doctors couldn't figure out why it was happening. Their conditions kept getting worse and worse, until  eventually, their pain became unbearable torture. All the patients that it had happened to had died.

What's happened is extremely sad. I wonder if they could've gotten better if they began to love themselves more. Though, I guess it is hard to recover once you get affected. Loving yourself isn't easy in general. Also, the sicker you get, and the more you suffer, the harder it must be to love yourself.

I'm sure we all miss our childhood days, when we weren't stressed or under pressure. We were just children who could play, feel safe and enjoy life. The more you grow up and mature, the harder that becomes.

I remember being a school student, not too long ago. I was the student council, and my heart was broken twice. Once by Taiga, who I'm still friends with now. Once by the girl who had comforted me after my heart was broken by Taiga.

Taiga and Takasu are dating. I'm happy for them, since they are so happy and they love each other so much. Taiga can be a quite immature and aggressive at times, and Takasu can be quite weak and naive, but they still look after each other so romantically.

As for Minori, she's most likely keeping herself busy with her multiple jobs. She probably hasn't changed these past few years. I doubt she ever gives herself a break.

I'm going to text those three and see if they have some free time this weekend to hang out and catch up.