They're Not So Bad??

*DISCLAIMER: This and following chapters have lots of sidenotes, I will fill them with actual story content soon, until then please bear with me.

We untie them and just sit down to talk (about why did they this) (even I haven't decided lol)

The tension goes down, we just chat and crack jokes about school, teachers, friends. We talk about events and competitions. We also ask when they found this cave.

Some firewood is in a pile, they bring out lighter from the cave and take some firewood and light a small fire to keep us warm from the rain and as was pretty dark due to the rain

We're still alert to prevent them from running off with the bicycles. The rain finally stops. After some comfortable silence, the Mrinalini suggests to Shreya that they take us to someplace to show us something (We go part of the way on our cycles, then it gets too steep, so we walk the rest of the way) We're still paranoid that they might try to run back and run off with the cycles.

They take us to the top of a hill (sort of), which has beautiful scenes, as on one side you have a view of the forest including buildings from camp, (we could see above the trees), and on the other side we have a view of the beach. We marvel at the scenes. On the beach-end of the hill, the slope below the hill is a smooth rock(which is also wet due to rain) at 45° or something (we basically can't climb back up it).

We sat near it and looked towards the sunset.