Instagram? That Sounds Stupid.

Sasuke's Pov 

"Oh come on Sasuke! Quit being such a hard ass! Even Kakashi-sensei has an account and he's an old perv!" Naruto whined. 'Why does it matter so much to him if I get an account anyways? Talking and socializing is a waste of time! I need to stay focused on killing Itachi and reviving my clan!' 

"I can't believe I am saying this (rubs bridge of nose). But, Naruto is right you s-" 

"See! even Sakura-chan agre-OW! What was that for?!" Naruto yelped in pain and a welt slowly formed on top his golden locks 

"Don't interrupt me! Gosh!" Sakura exclaimed. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Our team is an utter mess. At this rate I will never get strong enough. They are just pulling me down with them. I looked around and noticed villagers gathering around. 

"At this rate they are gonna destroy our shop!" (?) whispered. 'Ugh, this is getting out of hand.' 

"Would you two bozos stop already? You being annoying!" I grunted and they turned back toward me. I rubbed my throbbing forehead and let out a long shaky breathe. 

"Look, I'll make an account if it makes you two stop fighting. Alright?" I crossed my arms and Sakura gleamed in delight. 

"Really?! Sasuke-kun, I am so happy you changed your mind!" Sakura giggled and started moving her hips back and forth. Almost like a victory dance.  But, something dawned on me...I had no idea what I was doing and I sure as hell wasn't going to let Naruto have this. He would tease me for weeks on end. 

So, like always. I decided to go off on my own and research about this 'instagram' and how to create an account. Only to receive a thank you message from the app. 

Welcome Sasuke_Uchiha, 

Please create a bio to let people know more about yourself. 

"This is gonna be a pain!"