i love you so much

chapter 1 - 

i love you so much

how many years has it been ?

has it been over 1500 years, has it been longer ?

oh how much you missed him, you wish you could see him so much. 

many years ago, during the celestial war you were taken from the person you loved dearly, while the seven brothers were banished to devildom, you had to stay in the celestial realm. not only was your whole family gone, but your lover as well. you see, after they were banished, the former king of the celestial realm rose to power once again, and sent your family away; into the human world. the only reason the former king allowed you to stay was because he wanted you to marry his son. his god-awful son.

years after the celestial war, you were with the king's son, who you hated with all your might, along with his father. this man never payed any mind to you, and never cared what you felt or what you wanted. it's been going on for years, and you've had enough. you've tried multiple times to get your family back, but to no avail. nothing worked.

what could you do ?

you wanted to see your family, or even your lover.

"please, please. bring them home." you pleaded each night, before falling into a deep slumber each night, thinking about them.