Chapter two💀

Vinx was blushing really hard the whole class....It was awkward to be in front of your crush! Not a lot of the class noticed Vinx blushing, until one guy named nami realized how much he was blushing.. "Yo why you blushing so hard? You embarrassed or something?" "Y-yeah! On my way to school some bird pooped on my head!..." Said Vinx. Nami looked confused but decided to roll w/ it.

In the next class:
In the next class, science we were learning how to make chemicals that can save the world! (I think YKNOW where this is going) Well, not rlly to save the world, more like to do something for the first day something fun. As Vinx was looking around the class.. a strange girl who looked older than him right next to him bothering some other girls. "H-hey! I think your bothering them!!" Said Vinx, oh but since Vinx is an L, he said something shitty. "HUH?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! These were my friends since last year furry!" The girls laughed and some of them were gossiping. "So you better shut the fuck up before I beat you up!" The strange girl then went to another spot in science class away from Vinx "huh, why was she so mean? I guess she doesn't like when people assume stuff about her...I should keep that in mind next time, But she was scary! And her voice is loud!" Vinx thought. As he was going back to his work, Nami came from behind. "YO YOU WERE TALKIN WITH EMOLISHA?!?" Nami yelled? The whole class looked and started talking to one another saying things like "Woah..the furry almost got killed if she wasn't feeling nice..." or something like that. Vinx didn't know who Emolisha was or if she has good intentions or not but one thing, she's dangerous. Nami kept talking, "she's known for being in the most dramatic and chaotic school ever, And she went thru a lot of fights...Nobody knows why she started getting in so many fights but she can beat you up and throw you into the trash like if you were nothing! She's also really good at finding peoples schedules at school and their hobbies." "So she's a stalker?" Vinx said. "No! Most people just know she has good hearing and memory, that's why she can memorize so many things plus she's pretty much an extrovert. So she talks to anyone." As Vinx took all that information in, He saw thru the window somebody from his other class, Laura! He was about to greet her but then realized that would be weird since Laura is already bullied a bit. "I guess I can see if I can talk to Laura at lunch and learn something about her!" Vinx said in his head.

To be continued...