Chapter 3 already⁉️

At lunch, Vinx saw Laura.....he was blushing like shit! So he decided to take a seat next to her.. " H-hey! Laura!!" "Yo, your the furry of the school aren't ya?" Laura said. "OH KNUCKLE HEADS!! Laura probably hates me now...." Vinx said in his midgetty British brain.... "But I think your cute for a furry" Laura said as Vinx blushed hard...Laura looked at Vinx lovingly and asked, "you wanna share food together?" "Y-y-yess!!! I'd love to!!" Vinx said but just as he said those words, Nami saw him with a weird look...he was SHOCKED!!!! "THE F-FURRY LIKES T-THE EMO?!?" Nami exclaimed. "H-huh?!? No!! We just met!! I don't like him!" Vinx said "Yeah we just met."Laura said. "Well ok.....you do you, but I'm watching you both.." As Nami walked away, Laura starts feeding Vinx!! This is weird bc Laura is babying an old man..! As Vinx was trying to handle all the food in his mouth, he couldn't help but moan each time the food is in his mouth! This made Laura a bit embarrassed in a 'good' way. When Lunch was over, Vinx asked Laura if they can walk together after school and of course Laura with her gay ass said yes!

After school

Emolisha was standing at the front entrance waiting for her friend she walks with after school, As she was looking into a beautiful wall in front of her, Laura and Vinx passed by talking peacefully about dicks. "OOPS my hand must have slipped!" And took a photo of both of them. She decides to talk about it to her friends and talk shit about them on the way home. When Vinx and Laura were just about to leave  Laura gave Vinx a kiss of the cheek! Emolisha, the only witness took a quick picture. "These homos haven't seen anything yet..." Emolisha said quietly...Just then her friends appear and tells them everything on the way home. And they decide to do something BAD about Vinx and Laura...

to be continued...(now give me likes!)