Chapter 1.

Katsuki"s pov

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beeeeeeeeeep.
The day I thought it would never come.
DOCTORS HELP! I yelled while 2 nurses came in pushing me out. Someone bring

the doctor now! I hear. I stand there prossing every thing that just happened, touching my face, my hair making sure this nightmare is true.

~the beginning~
WORTHLESS IZUKU YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN YOU?
Katsuki punch's izuku in his stomach. GAH! please kaccahn stop! Izuku screams. Pfft whatever let's go boys.

Bakugo and his squad walk off but while he get to the door he stops. Tch, if you really wanna have a quirk take a swan dive off the roof of the building! Izukus eyes filled with, dispare and sadness. Then Katsuki walks away.

Izukus pov.
Stupid, stupid izuku! Izuku says while hitting his head with his hand and tears in his eyes. Why can't he be nice, I just wanna be a hero, tears stream down his face, sniffs, I just wanna be a hero.....
~next day~

Katsuki felt absolutely terrible for what he said, he didn't even no why he said it, he didn't want to punch him or kick him. He didn't know why he was like this. Dearly he wanted to apologize but was afraid to.

But he had to, Katsuki spotted izuku writing in his note book in the library, so he walk up to him. "Hey nerd".

Izuku shot his head up with fear in his eyes that Katsuki will never forget. S-sorry k-k-Kaccahn I will m- "no". Izuku looked up. "I just... sigh." " I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything" Katsuki said putting his head down." I don't know why I even thought of saying that, I don't know why I hurt you, you didn't do anything to me.... But I have been a total

ass to you and I there's no excuse for what I did do izuku im saying this to you. Im so so sorry." Izukus eyes were in disbelief, did Katsuki bakugo, the boy with with the anger issues and a big ego apologize?!
Izuku started crying while getting up to wrap his arms around his neck to give him a hug. T-that's all I wanted t-to hear *sniff* I forgive you kaccahn, I forgive you. Katsuki hugged backed.

But little did Katsuki know, izuku already had his mind of taking a swan dive off the building.

You see izuku had other problems at home his mother was dead and his dad was a complete ass. But he didn't want to say anything, he didn't want to cause more problems because he thought was a disgrace. So he did what anyone would do, he stayed quiet.

~6 months later~

Katsukis pov.
This is the day that I'm finally going to ask Izuku to be my boyfriend, I realized I had feelings for him about five months ago but I didn't wanna say anything just yet because I felt like it was too soon.

"Kacchan!!!!!!!" I hear as I turn around to see a green hair run towards me and jump on me wrapping his legs around my waist. Hey izuku. "Hii kacchan let's get to class hm?" I have to ask you something.

" sure!" I've been having feelings for you for a while and I was wondering if maybe you want to be my boyfriend it's OK if you say no. Izukus smile turned into a big wide grin, "REALLY?" Yes I get it I- I was cut of to soft lips on my lips.