Chapter 1 ~ Just a Normal Day (Whisper POV)

It's just another normal day for you, you wake up, you look around for any danger that you could find. But today, it seems different. There isn't much danger as there was the rest of this week. Well, now that my check of danger is out of the way, why don't I check up on Tangle? I head to Spiral Hill Village. I look around for Tangle, this might take a little bit since Tangle is always all over the place. You seem to have looked everywhere, but you don't have any sight of her! "Hm." I pout. She must be out of town looking for danger, or maybe- "Ha!" I hear Tangle say from behind me. "Ah, you scared me." I say, calming myself down; turning back to her. "Knew I could've got ya! I just came back into town, I checked for danger but couldn't find anything. Did you find anything?" Tangle asked. She is quite a handful, I'm not alot compared to her. "No." I say, turning my head the other way to avoid embarrassment. "Well, that's fine! Maybe today is just a nice, peaceful, day! I mean, who wouldn't want a peaceful day?" Tangle exclaims, I think she's getting overexcited due to the fact that there's no danger in sight. "We shouldn't keep our guard down. Eggman's always here." I say, looking down to my wispon, making sure it's in tact. "C'mon, Whisper! It'll be a fun and relaxing day! Just us! The bestfriends!" Tangle says, trying very hard not to jump in joy. "Fine," I sigh. I take a long pause before continuing my sentence, enough for me to look up at Tangles happy face. "but, we can't have our guard fully down." I say. Tangle seems a little bit less excited, but still excited enough. "Yay!" She finally jumps in joy then gives me a high five with her tail. "Well, let's go!" Says Tangle, her eyes are shining in happiness. "Alright." I say, looking up at her.