0.1

𝟎

𝟎.𝟏 - 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞.

𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 - 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌

🔖

"Is this correct? The spelling of your name?"

A person dressed in a dark hooded robes questioned another who dressed alike, a newly sorted resident of the Heartslabyul house.

The new resident nodded as the robed person ushered him to go in place with his now new housemates and continued writing whatever on their notes.

On this night, the students of Night Raven College, decked in similar robes as the previously mentioned characters, were inside the mirror chamber filled with chatter and coffins to sort and welcome new students to the school and assign them into one of the seven dorms.

The writing robed person, [First Name], standing beside their red haired dorm leader recorded every freshman who has been sorted, name and dorm. From the very first one to the...hmm. Oh, it's the last one. The newbie who they last talked to... was sorted to their dorm, Heartslabyul.

[First Name] checked their written notes again before turning to their dorm leader. "Riddle, I think that's the last assigned student."

The dorm leader, Riddle as [First Name] called him, perked up. "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" He then faced the newbies.

"All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" His voice was heard loud and clear as the freshmen shivered in nervousness.

Ah, he definitely didn't change. [First Name] sweatdropped. Riddle would still chop your head off even when asleep.

Beside him, a boy with lion ears yawned and stretched his tired limbs. "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." A light-gray haired boy with glasses started, "as dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." he finishes with his arms in front of his chest.

A handsome blond boy's eyes scanned the whole chamber. "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

As soon as the blond boy's voice reached [First Name]'s ears, their eyes darted around the room once. Confirming that the headmage was actually seen nowhere inside the room, they inwardly sighed.